The Student Room Group

bf hit me

Me and my bf had a bad fight last night we live together in a rented flat and erm well he got mad because I hadnt washed up because I was tired i mean he never lifts a finger anyway other than when he wants sex which i never enjoy anyway I work while he sits at home on his ps4 so yeah he always puts me down and that but last night i snapped back and said why dont you help in which he called me a whoore so i said I was sick of him putting me down and sick of him sitting on his arse all day in which he got up and slapped me hard leaving a mark before he stormed out i got my mum to pick me up and i stayed the night, heres my problem hes just texted to say he is really sorry that he will change and make an effort im tempted to go back to the flat to give him one more chance but im not sure

Scroll to see replies

listen to this - this is appalling. I can't even believe what I'm reading.
do I have to slap the self-esteem into you or something, OP?
how can you take such BS from him like that? break up with this douchebag,

Spoiler

Reply 2
im scared of being alone he can be lovely i wont find anyone else
Reply 3
ok I decided im gonna give him one more chance my mum is furious with me but I feel he can change thank you anyway
Why do you not use any punctuation or proper grammar in your posts is it a trend these days I wonder anyway sorry to hear about your problem maybe kick him out
why the **** would u go back to him r u retarded
Why are you with someone who is clearing making you unhappy?
Original post by Angela W

oh my god - what are you? some kind of discount prostitute, OP? get the hell out of this poisonous relationship - do you have absolutely *no* self-respect?
Don't do it. You will always be able to find someone else trust me. That's the lie they make you believe is real. That your somehow the problem or there is no where better for you. Trust me. There is.

Don't give him another chance because all that teaches him is that he can hit you and get away with it.

It only gets worse from here if you go back.
As soon as a man hits you that's it. Walk away. If he really wants to change then tell him to man tf up and do something with his life.
ok I decided im gonna give him one more chance my mum is furious with me but I feel he can change thank you anyway

This sounds really harsh, but if he does it again you have yourself to blame.
Original post by RedGiant
Why do you not use any punctuation or proper grammar in your posts is it a trend these days I wonder anyway sorry to hear about your problem maybe kick him out

It's because when you don't use proper grammar and punctuation it makes it seem more authentic, as if she is out of breath. Duhhh it's trending thing!

It's better to be alone than being with someone who treats you like this.
Original post by Texxers
It's because when you don't use proper grammar and punctuation it makes it seem more authentic, as if she is out of breath. Duhhh it's trending thing!

Oh sorry that makes more sense now although I'm out of breath from reading the original post now everyone who reads this post will be out of breath as well and it will start a chain reaction oh no
Original post by RedGiant
Oh sorry that makes more sense now although I'm out of breath from reading the original post now everyone who reads this post will be out of breath as well and it will start a chain reaction oh no

Yeah ikr now I'm going to do exactly the same so when you read this message you will also gather that I'm out of breath and I'm desperate and I want some love and that I am out of breath and it's going to start a trend on twitter and ultimately TSR also remember not to add any punctuation
tldr didnt read all i say is id be mad to if i got disturbed during a ps4 game sounds like u deserved it
Reply 16
The only time you could forgive someone for something like that is if they had a violent childhood or something and admit to having a problem and seek therapy. If you want to stay with him get couples therapy and fix things. Otherwise walk away, you don't just hit someone you love unless you have deep problems, he either doesn't love you or has deep problems - and if he doesn't get help for them, its downhill from here.
Original post by Tiger Rag
Why are you with someone who is clearing making you unhappy?

Because she thinks that she can change him
Original post by ha dummie
women like u r attention seeking

You’re literally the same person lol
right he hit you, he hurt you, he left a mark on you. But you still go running back to him?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending