The Student Room Group

was i played?

basically the start of year 10 i was sitting next to this girl and normally im too unconfident to even start a conversation with girls but she engaged it and science was everyday next to her, she was great. so after like 2 weeks i started walking home with her and met up with her after a while but she came with her friend, that was probs the most embarassing day. anyway so we've been linking for about a month. i was invited to a party and she was there too, i was like, everything is goin great, ima ask her out properly. BUT i was drunk and when i am im more confident, talkative and apparently nice to hang out with and she said yes and gave her a kiss. aight so that was saturday, sunday i was afraid that she said yes cus i was drunk, like she thought i was interesting, funny to be with. the day after that i sat next to her in class and i could see the change in her behavior just slightly, i still walked home with her i asked her if she preferred me drunk instead of boring me and she was like u where a lot more funny although u couldnt walk around. i felt like like trash. the night after that, her friend texts me telling me that(girl i like) might not like and such. so i texted her saying her i want you to be honest and i dont want to force u into ****.... blah blah blah and she gave me saying, hey ure nice and all that but i dont think it'll work out' i then gave some funny responces cus i didnt want to make her feel like **** for having to break up lol. next day in science i didnt to speak to her once and then i was invited to another party with her. worst ****ing experience, she makes these ******** excuses saying ill be a bad gf, i thought i would like in that way but didnt. about 3 weeks later her friend sent my friend a little video of her asking to my ex why dont u go out hes really nice. she just answers im boring.

i just cant get this outta my mind. was i played or not. and obviously 90% of the responces gonna be like why are your questions long
you were drunk in year 10?
Focus on your GCSE's wtf
Reply 3
Original post by FloralLuxe

Same thought :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by T0mas
Same thought :biggrin:

yes i was like i said :P
Like any relationship lasts more than a month in Year 10..so what's the point? Get on with your GCSEs.
Reply 6
Original post by Chaz254
Like any relationship lasts more than a month in Year 10..so what's the point? Get on with your GCSEs.

Good point, love that
Reply 7
and yet again, no awnsers. probably the best if i don't come here
I'm getting the general gist that they just didn't know what they wanted initially, and then decided. The decision clearly did not go your way. In the end I could be wrong though, and getting hung up on this when the average life expectancy is 81 years isn't worth it. You're likely to have a good many decades left to find somebody that wants you.

I love how so many TSR people seem to never have been exposed to people doing anything underaged ever. It's not even hard for a year 10 to get drunk, the vast majority of them are lightweights.
Original post by Anonymous
Focus on your GCSE's wtf

>don't get with girls, focus on your GCSEs
>don't get with girls, focus on your A levels
>don't get with girls, focus on your degree
>don't get with girls, focus on finding a job
>don't get with girls, focus on advancing your career
>don't get with girls, focus on saving for a house
>don't get with girls, focus on making loads of money for your retirement
>don't get with girls, focus on saving for your funeral costs
>*dies of old age*

Original post by Chaz254

When I was in year 10 very few relationships formed but the majority of the ones that did lasted upwards of 2 years before things started to break down. None of them survived until both parties went to uni tho tbf
Reply 9

hes probably a chav
What's so shocking that year 10's drink? Do you all live under a rock?
dammnnn wat kind of question is that? do u think that ur some roadman attracting girls with alcohol and sh*t. coz news flash b u arent. U were clearly used by this chick, my girl said u 'were boring', if that isnt a clear message, then i dont know wat is. Getting drunk isnt all that, its stupid and reckless, but obviously u wanna be part of the crowd, right?U should of used ur head and knew this girl was bad news, do a background check if u had to, and hold up u go to the first party, that didnt go well, and u end up going to the second one, wtf?? Are u some sideman to this girl? u should of told her 'stop leading me on for sh*t', but it clearly looked like she did. Hope that answered ur question xx
Reply 12
okay thanks for the answer but u seemed to misintepret the alcohol part, i aint no chav or one of those cool dudes, popular ***** in this school and im socially awkward. i drank alochol cus i knew i would be able to forget that not to attract galls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending