How long will it take for to get a reply from Aston? Watch

Edward2452
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi

I've applied for the Accounting for Management course, it's been just over a week now since i've applied. I received all of my other replies pretty much the day after i sent my UCAS application off.

My predicted grades are BBC

Is this a bad sign?
scienceishguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Edward2452)
Hi

I've applied for the Accounting for Management course, it's been just over a week now since i've applied. I received all of my other replies pretty much the day after i sent my UCAS application off.

My predicted grades are BBC

Is this a bad sign?
Some universities do take a while to process applications, some deliberately don’t look at any until December/January time. Also some universities are shocking at updating UCAS track!!
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Edward,

When I applied for Aston, they were the last to reply. They will reply soon, it took a month for them to give me an offer on UCAS.

The amount of time you wait, doesn't correlate if you're going to be rejected or not. Don't worry about it for the time being.

^Kam
Marc575
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Aston was my last offer when I applied last year so I wouldn't try and draw anything from it.
snoamdaila
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Got my offer from Aston a day after I sent my application off.
I applied for Chemistry, so how long you wait for an offer may vary from department to department.
Zaradavidson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Got mine 6 days after applying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (54)
31.4%
No I don't (84)
48.84%
I work during the holidays (34)
19.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise