Could I get an unconditional from Royal Holloway? Watch

Izzymepstead
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm hoping to send off my application this week and I'm wondering what it takes to get an unconditional offer (or unconditional if firmed). I'm applying for English and Creative Writing which asks for AAB which is what I'm predicted (unless I can convince art teacher to move up the B) and I have an A-grade EPQ which is textile related, so not sure if it will be relevant. I'm also taking AS Biology this year, predicted C grade.

My personal statement is strong according to my Tutor and I also did NCS if that helps?? According to head of house it does haha. My GCSEs here AAAABBBBCC.

It would be helpful if anyone who got an unconditional could let me know what they were predicted/what the course asked for - I'm just curious to see if I have a chance!

Thank you!
Beth_anniex99
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Izzymepstead)
I'm hoping to send off my application this week and I'm wondering what it takes to get an unconditional offer (or unconditional if firmed). I'm applying for English and Creative Writing which asks for AAB which is what I'm predicted (unless I can convince art teacher to move up the B) and I have an A-grade EPQ which is textile related, so not sure if it will be relevant. I'm also taking AS Biology this year, predicted C grade.

My personal statement is strong according to my Tutor and I also did NCS if that helps?? According to head of house it does haha. My GCSEs here AAAABBBBCC.

It would be helpful if anyone who got an unconditional could let me know what they were predicted/what the course asked for - I'm just curious to see if I have a chance!

Thank you!
Probably not if I’m being honest. They give unconditional if you have mainly A*s and As at GCSE
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Izzymepstead)

Thank you!
Hi Izzy,

Congrats on your GCSE grades and your predicted grades!

You can find out more about our 2018 Academic Excellence Scheme for unconditional offers here. This should give you more information on how the scheme works and whether or not you may be eligible!

If you have any questions about this just let me know, or get in touch with our fantastic Admissions Team who are the experts about this. You can email them on [email protected].

Summer
alsoivaen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I'm not really sure what the requirements are and if it varies from department but i got an unconditional offer if i firm.
i applied for Ecology and Conservation (ABB-BBB on the website) and had AAA predicted. my GCSEs were 4A*, 5A, 1C. I'm not sure if any of this helped but yeah, good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
7.01%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.76%
I don't think they'd understand (48)
14.63%
It might lead to more bullying (124)
37.8%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.79%

Watched Threads