The Student Room Group

first boyfriend will he laugh at a mole on my bum

I started going out with this guy and we plan to have sex for the first time tomorrow night, losing my virginity is no problem but I am worried what he will think when he sees the mole on my bum it is pretty obvious to see.
Reply 1
I'm sure he won't care. :smile: He will have other things on his mind.
Original post by Natalie Herton
I started going out with this guy and we plan to have sex for the first time tomorrow night, losing my virginity is no problem but I am worried what he will think when he sees the mole on my bum it is pretty obvious to see.

Nope. If he did then dump him. I think he will have his mind on different things and his own insecurities.
just that I got a pretty big bum but guess you are right he wont care
Reply 4
"This mole isn't begin enough for the both of us" -

Okay..jokes aside

If he's a genuine person he won't give a damn. If he's not you'll be grateful you didn't lose your virginity to him. It's a win win situation.
laugh at his **** if he laughs at your bum

Show me and I'll tell you if I laugh.

Now imagine if there was a mole on his penis.
Reply 8

If you are that worried, don't let him see it

Is it his first time as well? It’ll all be over in 30 seconds if that’s the case so he won’t realise the mole
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Now imagine if there was a mole on his penis.

As long as it ain't a mole with bout 50 hairs shootin out that BICHHH

MOLE ON DAT ASS got me thinking there's a GOT DAMMN TARANTULA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending