The Student Room Group

Top 5 For Film Studies?

Which one of these universities should be in my top 5 for Film Studies?

I already have my top choice (King's College London) but I need 4 more out of these for my UCAS application.

1. Oxford Brookes - Film Studies
2. UWE Bristol - Film Studies
3. University of Surrey - Media Studies with Film Studies
4. University of Exeter - Film Studies
5. University of Warwick - Film Studies
6. Manchester Metropolitan University - Film and Media Studies
7. University of Salford - Film Studies

I am really looking for a uni in the city, I like busy environments and also a campus that isn't too far away from the main part of the city and is close to restaurants, train stations, shopping malls and general things like that I am also looking for a really theoretical course that barely touches on the practical aspects of film. Thank you for the help!
(edited 6 years ago)
What's your first choice?

Idk about the rest, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about Exeter’s course from my media teacher. However, having been there a few times, I wouldn’t reccomend the city. It’s OK, not great.
Also, I’m applying to MMU, I hear it’s good. However, I’d love to hear more insight too from someone else. 👌
Original post by Savannah00
What's your first choice?

Idk about the rest, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about Exeter’s course from my media teacher. However, having been there a few times, I wouldn’t reccomend the city. It’s OK, not great.
Also, I’m applying to MMU, I hear it’s good. However, I’d love to hear more insight too from someone else. 👌

My first choice is Kings College London, I am strongly leaning towards Kings right now but MMU looks good also so I'm not sure. I am pretty sure those two will be my top 2.
I think Kings’ is very practical (from what I’ve read). Kent is a blend, but you can pick and mix yourself with the different modules.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending