The Student Room Group

RCSI- Dublin, Medicine (2018 entry) International students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Any other international student has received an interview offer? I am from Dubai and have not heard anything so far.
Reply 21
Original post by shalukat
Any other international student has received an interview offer? I am from Dubai and have not heard anything so far.

Received an interview offer this evening.

Congrats to you! All the best my friend :smile:
Online interview?
Reply 23
Original post by fallenvars
Congrats to you! All the best my friend :smile:
Online interview?

Thank you! Yes, online through sonru. I belive yours is on 24th? All the best to you again :-)

Hey there! All the best for your interview! I also applied to RCSI and will be having my interview on 25th!
Original post by fallenvars
I got the interview as well, in singapore on the 24th of March

Hey there my fellow Singaporean! Congrats on being shortlisted for the interview! I'm having my interview as well but on the 25th!

Did u just finish A-levels or IB?

Hope all goes well for you (:
Original post by Ms2000
Got an interview invite last night
I’m applying from Singapore

Hi! I'm also from Singapore and will be having my interview on the 25th!

May I ask if you took your IB at ACS(I) or SJI? Or in other international schools?

Hope all goes well for you!
Reply 27
Original post by pennyyrain
Hi! I'm also from Singapore and will be having my interview on the 25th!

May I ask if you took your IB at ACS(I) or SJI? Or in other international schools?

Hope all goes well for you!

Thanks and all the best to you too😊
I am currently in yr 13 of another international school.
Reply 28
Have any eu students had any direct correspondence from rcsi? I’ve heard nothing so far
Reply 29
Hey there! All the best for your interview! I also applied to RCSI and will be having my interview on 25th!

I am done with mine! All the best with yours.
I am done with mine! All the best with yours.

Hope it went well! How was the interview like?
Hi there, Canadian student that just got an offer of admissions from RCSI last week! My interview was in Toronto at the end of February and I just sent off my acceptance yesterday!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 32
Hope it went well! How was the interview like?

I found it relatively easier comapred to QUB which i gave earlier. Hoping for the best.
Reply 33
Hi there, I got my interview last night. I expected to face an interview through Skype, but it is Sonru. Dose anyone know anything about this interview system? Thx
Reply 34
Original post by Mitsugo
Hi there, I got my interview last night. I expected to face an interview through Skype, but it is Sonru. Dose anyone know anything about this interview system? Thx

Hi, its very easy to navigate on Sonru. You should get 2 emails from Sonru - one explaining how it works and the second one with your login details.
All the best for your interview.
when exactly do we start getting offers?
Reply 36
Original post by Alalalala2001
when exactly do we start getting offers?

I think its on a rolling basis. Someone posted earler about getting an offer already.
Reply 37
I think its on a rolling basis. Someone posted earler about getting an offer already.

I had my interview on the 24th of March, got an offer last night🤗
Reply 38
Original post by Ms2000
I had my interview on the 24th of March, got an offer last night🤗

Congratulations!! If you don't mind sharing, where else do you have offers from? Are you planning on firming RCSI?
Reply 39
Hey guys, I was wondering what the likelihood of attaining an internship in Ireland or the UK would be for someone like me who is from Australia. I'd just like to clear this up as I do not want to enter a medical degree that will have no real use after graduation (There is an Internship Crisis in Australia, so I can't consider going back until I apply for residency).

Edit: I would be classified as a Non-EU international student coming from Australia. If any person on this thread knows an Australian user studying in RCSI or any other Irish Medical School, please let me know, as I would like to know how they will be dealing with attaining internships/residencies.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending