Patrick20919
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Just received an email to say I have got through to the stage of recording a video interview. Excited and terrified at the same time! Has anyone recently completed one and remember any of the questions or have any tips?

I applied for the transformation programme.

Thanks in advance,
kubbbbby
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Patrick20919)
Just received an email to say I have got through to the stage of recording a video interview. Excited and terrified at the same time! Has anyone recently completed one and remember any of the questions or have any tips?

Thanks in advance,
I'll DM you
Patrick20919
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by kubbbbby)
I'll DM you
Thank you!
ermadel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'll DM you
Hi! Could you please email me too?
Thanks!
ermadel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Thanks in advance,
Hiya, if you've gone through the stage can you please give me some tips about the questions too!! Thanks
steph123499
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Thanks in advance,

Hi Patrick, I've just been invited for a video interview for the same programme! Was wondering if you now had any advice for it?
Or anyone else that's completed it recently? Anything is much appreciated
Vebden
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone got through to the assessment centre? I’ve got mine next week for the same program (transformations) and it would be great to get to know some of the people also going! Any and all advice is also welcome haha 😊
shiv.k_97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, can you please email me as well. Would really appreciate your help. Thanks
Hama895
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Vebden)
Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone got through to the assessment centre? I’ve got mine next week for the same program (transformations) and it would be great to get to know some of the people also going! Any and all advice is also welcome haha 😊
Hi, when is your AC? How do you prepare for it?

I got mine on Thursday. I am so worried now.
answer2310
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Vebden)
Hi my friend I hope I am not disturbing you! I apply for the Graduate Scheme and will have an AC with Lloyds in a week. I am quited confused with the 4 micro exercises and Virtual Reality exercise, could you please share me some experience in little more detail about these two parts? Thank you for your time!
answer2310
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hama895)
Hi, when is your AC? How do you prepare for it?

I got mine on Thursday. I am so worried now.
Hi Hama I hope I am not disturbing you! I apply for the Graduate Scheme and will have an AC with Lloyds in a week. I am quited confused with the 4 micro exercises and Virtual Reality exercise, could you please share me some experience in little more detail about the assessment centre day? Thank you for your time!
adinaxox
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hiya! I hope your assessment centre went well! I have an assessment centre next week and was wondering if you could shine any light on anything I should prepare for it? Would really appreciate it! Thanks
bidit
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, i have an assessment centre coming this tuesday for the transformation program. does anyone has any advice for it, I'm really nervous.
bidit
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'll DM you
hi, could you help me as well.
gradapp2020
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi I have a Lloyd's AC coming up - could anyone provide any tips or insight into the day? Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (364)
59%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.35%
No- I want it (175)
28.36%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.29%

Watched Threads