The Student Room Group

Finance for postgraduate study

Hello

Can I apply for student finance for postgraduate study, tuition fee and maintenance, if I have already had 4 years of student finance for my undergraduate course?

If possible how much loan can be provided?

Thank you

Rachel
Original post by Rachiipachii
Hello

Can I apply for student finance for postgraduate study, tuition fee and maintenance, if I have already had 4 years of student finance for my undergraduate course?

If possible how much loan can be provided?

Thank you

Rachel

Hi Rachiipachii,

What course are you doing? how long will the course last? what college/university will you be attending?

Thanks

Catherine
Hi Catherine

I'm hoping to study msc data science and analytics at Leeds University next year.
It will last one year.

Kind Regards

Rachel

Original post by Catherine SFE
Hi Rachiipachii,

What course are you doing? how long will the course last? what college/university will you be attending?

Thanks

Catherine
Hi Catherine

I'm hoping to study msc data science and analytics at Leeds University next year.
It will last one year.

Kind Regards

Rachel

Hi Rachiipachii,

This course is funded by postgraduate loans and the maximum funding is £10,280.00, you can apply for this on the postgraduate website (see link below) also you can't apply yet for course that start in September 2018 as not available yet if you keep checking the website or social media sites it will show on there when available.

http://bit.ly/28XNE4r

Thanks

Catherine
Thank you Catherine.

Is it not possible to also apply for a maintenance loan to be able to take a year out for study?

Kind Regards

Rachel
Thank you Catherine.

Is it not possible to also apply for a maintenance loan to be able to take a year out for study?

Kind Regards

Rachel

Hi Rachiipachii,

This is a maintenance loan, we will not pay over this amount, you can speak to your college or university to see if they have any other funding available.

Thanks

Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending