How do you get your full license

Watch
Pinks243
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ok so I only just passed my practical driving test woo! But, the only thing is that the examiner couldn’t sort my driving license out as I needed to change the address. So I went online to apply for a new license card with the new address on it, it was all good. I then received my new driving license today, to then realise it was another provisional!! So I went to the post office to get a form to try and sort my license out, except it’s for changing your address. The thing is that my new provisional has the new address on it and now I don’t know how to get my full license card. Advise please.
s817
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pinks243)
Ok so I only just passed my practical driving test woo! But, the only thing is that the examiner couldn’t sort my driving license out as I needed to change the address. So I went online to apply for a new license card with the new address on it, it was all good. I then received my new driving license today, to then realise it was another provisional!! So I went to the post office to get a form to try and sort my license out, except it’s for changing your address. The thing is that my new provisional has the new address on it and now I don’t know how to get my full license card. Advise please.
Look on dvla website for correct form or call the number on the provisional license letter you received and say you applied for drivers license but received another provisional licence instead.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Moved to Cars and motoring.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pinks243)
Your test pass certificate explains where to send your licence and certificate to in order to upgrade your licence.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (455)
56.52%
I don't have everything I need (350)
43.48%

Watched Threads