The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Is Anglia Ruskin a good university? How is the teaching?

Is Anglia Ruskin a good University? How is the teaching? Is it good to study law?
(edited 6 years ago)
J'ai ne entendu pas de Anglia Ruskin. Ou est il?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by President Hawk
J'ai ne entendu pas de Anglia Ruskin. Ou est il?

Sorry I was not clear, I was talking about the University Anglia Ruskin University which is located in Cambridge in England. I was asking whether the university is generally good and whether it would be beneficial for me to study law there.

Désolé je n'étais pas clair, je parlais de l'Université Anglia Ruskin University qui est située à Cambridge en Angleterre. Je demandais si l'université est généralement bonne et s'il serait avantageux pour moi d'étudier le droit là-bas.
Original post by mohammed786islam
Sorry I was not clear, I was talking about the University Anglia Ruskin University which is located in Cambridge in England. I was asking whether the university is generally good and whether it would be beneficial for me to study law there.

Désolé je n'étais pas clair, je parlais de l'Université Anglia Ruskin University qui est située à Cambridge en Angleterre. Je demandais si l'université est généralement bonne et s'il serait avantageux pour moi d'étudier le droit là-bas.

Lol bro, I'm not that advanced at French to understand that! :biggrin: With a quick google it seems Ok. Not one that's typically known of. Will that compromise job opportunities?
Original post by mohammed786islam
Is Anglia Ruskin a good University? How is the teaching? Is it good to study law?

Well, it certainly isn't 'perceived' as an 'excellent' (whatever that means) university by most people.

I'll leave the teaching side to people that actually study there.
It's not going to get you to a top London or Edinburgh law firm, but if you're aiming for a solicitors' office in a smaller town, you'd probably be ok?
Original post by President Hawk
Lol bro, I'm not that advanced at French to understand that! :biggrin: With a quick google it seems Ok. Not one that's typically known of. Will that compromise job opportunities?

Nope certainly not unless you are wishing to study a joint degree with a subject and French, it would require you to study law. Just knowing a bit of French is still a good skill to have. It would only limit your job opportunities if you are applying for jobs in places which requires you to know a second language etc French!
Original post by LeapingLucy
It's not going to get you to a top London or Edinburgh law firm, but if you're aiming for a solicitors' office in a smaller town, you'd probably be ok?

Oh okay thank you for your comment!

Quick Reply

Latest