The Student Room Group

Man "forced to apologise for being gay" on London tube

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arizonaidiot
Nobody knows if the attackers were Muslims so I don't even know why they are being brought up in this thread.This thread is gonna be used as an excuse to trash talk Muslims.It is pathetic really.

YEAH,you're totally right.But I just gave my opinion about it because I've seen that someone talked about it.By the way I didn't insult them I just say that for them is more recent because there is not many gay muslims who come out just because for them will be worse consequencies.It's sad but I think that it's true,and say this don't make anyone racist is just be realist.I've to say that I'm the first who speak out when sees any injustice or descrimination but there are things that anyone can deny.Is like if you say that spanish people are sadistic people because they like watch while a bull is beeing tortured and I agree with you again.Even though there are less and less people who approve it so one day it will be forbidden.Or say that people who are against homosexuality is because off a religion or because they've been thaught that it's is unnatural.(But say that a virgin women had a baby with a dove is the most natural thing for them...) Well,Just say that I'm with you about what you said.
Original post by Chaz254
Do white people throw gay people off of buildings, though?

You're right too about it because.Some muslims do it,Is just what I want to say...They act worse about this issues...Are less tolerqnt and not for saying this I'm racist but i if you search on internet you find news about it and I'm sure that almoatnall of them were muslims and the worse is that it's not illegal do it there...But it doesn't mean that all muslims are homophobics,maybe will be someone that will accept his/her son/daughter...But it's more improbably.
Original post by Jackass21
You're right too about it because.Some muslims do it,Is just what I want to say...They act worse about this issues...Are less tolerqnt and not for saying this I'm racist but i if you search on internet you find news about it and I'm sure that almoatnall of them were muslims and the worse is that it's not illegal do it there...But it doesn't mean that all muslims are homophobics,maybe will be someone that will accept his/her son/daughter...But it's more improbably.

Absolutely. Factual truths cannot be racist.
What absolute trash the attackers are.

I guess the modest satisfaction I can take is that they are scum and will always be scum, and will never achieve anything of note in their lives. That's probably half the reason they engaged in this sickening assault
Original post by Jackass21
But you can't deny that they are more intolerant in this issues.

And you can't deny that many white people are also intolerant. What is your point?

You will be telling me that ice cream is a prime cause of sunburn next.
Can we bring the stocks back for these guys? A week of public humiliation and having rotten veg thrown at them seems a suitable punishment.

Original post by Chaz254
Do white people throw gay people off of buildings, though?

In the UK? No. White Brits with a violent dislike of LGBT people prefer nail bombs or setting them on fire.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Quantex
Can we bring the stocks back for these guys? A week of public humiliation and having rotten veg thrown at them seems a suitable punishment.

In the UK? No. White Brits with a violent dislike of LGBT people prefer nail bombs or setting them on fire.

Yeah, because that happens daily, like it does in majority Muslim countries.

Link evidence for your claim.
Original post by Chaz254
Yeah, because that happens daily, like it does in majority Muslim countries.

Link evidence for your claim.

Is you're knowledge of modern British history is so shocklingly poor that you can not spot a blatant reference to the Admiral Duncan pub bombing? I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you are a recent migrant and know very little about this country.
Reply 28
Original post by Chaz254
But it's true that many are homophobic.

So are an extraordinary number of Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs etc. etc. what is your point?
Reply 29
Original post by Quantex

Or simply kicking their head in on the street, what a lovely country we live in...
Original post by Quantex
Is you're knowledge of modern British history is so shocklingly poor that you can not spot a blatant reference to the Admiral Duncan pub bombing? I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you are a recent migrant and know very little about this country.

I will assume you are either 13 years old or extremely dumb, since your grammar is atrocious and you still can't differentiate between when to use "your" or "you're".
Original post by Napp
So are an extraordinary number of Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs etc. etc. what is your point?

Whataboutism. Classic.
Original post by Quantex

Sorry but the pub bombing is not really an important part of British History, it was a sad event and cannot be excused but compared to the severity and frequency of these attacks in Islamic countries it is small
Reply 33
Original post by Chaz254
Whataboutism. Classic.

Rank hypocrisy and bigotry. Classic.
Original post by Napp
Rank hypocrisy and bigotry. Classic.

How am I a hypocrite when I am in none of the religions you listed?

Apparently I'm a bigot for stating a fact? Oh yeah, I forgot facts are politically incorrect!!!
How can anyone just sit there and let this happen, I'd want to rip their heads off.
Reply 36
Original post by Chaz254
How am I a hypocrite when I am in none of the religions you listed?

Apparently I'm a bigot for stating a fact? Oh yeah, I forgot facts are politically incorrect!!!

When did your religion factor into this? I'm simply calling your explicit condemnation of Muslims and thus implicit condoning of other religious bigotry hypocritical.

No you're a bigot for singling out Islam as some ultimate foe of the world whilst ignoring the inherent evils of other major religions such as Christians and Jews.

enough of the hurt puppy routine please..
Don't people at TfL monitor CCTV on tubes? Surely this should have been seen and the tube stopped at the next station and the police dispatched?
Original post by Napp
When did your religion factor into this? I'm simply calling your explicit condemnation of Muslims and thus implicit condoning of other religious bigotry hypocritical.

No you're a bigot for singling out Islam as some ultimate foe of the world whilst ignoring the inherent evils of other major religions such as Christians and Jews.

enough of the hurt puppy routine please..

I have not condoned other religious bigotry.

And yet again, you use whataboutism. "What about Christians and Jews???????"

Absolutely classic 😂😂😂

You don't learn, do you?
Reply 39
Original post by Chaz254
I have not condoned other religious bigotry.

And yet again, you use whataboutism. "What about Christians and Jews???????"

Absolutely classic 😂😂😂

You don't learn, do you?

You can read can't you?
Sigh...Is that the only reply wingnuts such as yourself can come up with? All this 'oh all you do is whataboutism' do grow up and answer the point and dont just deflect with this puerile nonsense.
I'm willing to bet i've learned a damn sight more than you but i'll let you humour me, what exactly have i failed to learn?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending