The Student Room Group

Man "forced to apologise for being gay" on London tube

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Archon9
Then why don't you explain "someone has to maintain balance here" are you a vigilante or genuine 30 year old virgin?

Original post by Archon9
Also don't chat **** to people and use insults like "kid" with an Alvin and the chipmonks profile pic and name like that!

well you are for getting into my mentions when you bring up a discussion i clearly don't care about , notice how i haven't replied to anyone else , quite frankly because i don't care , buzz of loser
Original post by Jackass21
I didn't read the article I just supposed that it is what happened reading the comements.Even though this wasn't done by muslims I still that for them this issues are more disgusing than for us.And I'm not racist because as i said I have muslims friends but not all are how they are.Their religion is more restrictive (muslim women have to wear a burka because they can show their hair) I just wanted to say that I don't have anything against muslims but obviously I think that for them homosexuality,women's rights...is less "accepted" than for us.By the way I have to say that there are christian people who are worse than many of them.I don't know if I
you understood what I want to mean...It's not about beeing racist is only that I think that gay muslims are starting now on comming out so for them is more "recent" and many of them are not sure of doing it,for them it would have worse consequencies.I think that now I've expained it better.

PD:s-smilie:ORRY FOR MY ENGLISH,I'm still learning it.

First of all, educate yourself you intolerant being. A "burka" covers the face (and is NOT an Islamic thing, it's cultural). The "hijab" is what covers the hair. Secondly Muslim women have a lot of rights in Islam. So instead of being a close minded self-absorbed person, pick up a book and educate yourself about Islam rather than forming opinions on the things you see on the news. Goodbye.
Original post by satisfactionatlast
First of all, educate yourself you intolerant being. A "burka" covers the face (and is NOT an Islamic thing, it's cultural). The "hijab" is what covers the hair. Secondly Muslim women have a lot of rights in Islam. So instead of being a close minded self-absorbed person, pick up a book and educate yourself about Islam rather than forming opinions on the things you see on the news. Goodbye.

Oh yeah like the right to not be able to go outside unaccompanied that right? Or the right to not have a proper education please enlighten me with these "rights" as you seem very educated and intelligent on the subject!
Original post by ByEeek
But why pick on Muslims? Why didn't you choose Evangelistic Anglicans? Or far-right white extremists? Or Jamaican Christians? All have varying intolerance of gay people. But you chose Muslims. Why? How does that help your argument?

Because he is what his username states. :rolleyes:
Original post by Ray_Shadows
well you are for getting into my mentions when you bring up a discussion i clearly don't care about , notice how i haven't replied to anyone else , quite frankly because i don't care , buzz of loser

You seem to care a fair amount as you commented initially and am now replying every time I reply to you! Also the reason why you have not replied to anyone else is because they are not quoting you I am seriously questioning your intelligence levels now haha!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Archon9
Oh yeah like the right to not be able to go outside unaccompanied that right?

Says who?

Original post by Archon9
Or the right to not have a proper education please enlighten me with these "rights" as you seem very educated and intelligent on the subject!

Seriously wtf? What garbage have u been reading?
Original post by Archon9
You seem to care a fair amount as you commented initially and am now replying every time I reply to you!

notice who replied to who first kid :smile:
Says who?

Seriously wtf? What garbage have u been reading?

The Quran!
Original post by Archon9
The Quran!

Do you know how stupid you sound? You can't just state something without proof. I'm waiting :smile:
notice who replied to who first kid :smile:

Oh haha very good you can go and post some retarded **** in a forum and then when people reply to it they are losers because they you commented the retarded **** first you are a clever "adult" arent you?
Do you know how stupid you sound? You can't just state something without proof. I'm waiting :smile:

Lol and you dont "Women have loads of rights in Islam" backs it up with 0 proof you first mate you made the initial point!

And good luck backing that point up haha!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Archon9
Oh haha very good you can go and post some retarded **** in a forum and then when people reply to it they are losers because they you commented the retarded **** first you are a clever "adult" arent you?

Your inability to stay cool and collected says a lot about you. Very immature. An immature kid :wink:
Original post by Archon9
Lol and you dont "Women have loads of rights in Islam" backs it up with 0 proof you first mate you made the initial point!

Excuse me, you're the one who started attacking Islam and making ridiculous statements without offering proof. I ask again, where's your proof kid?
Original post by Archon9

nobody asked you to kid , maybe if you had a more developed brain you would realise that i haven't replied to anyone for a reason , but of course a young mind like yours thought it would make you cool if you decided to join in aswell sorry to burst you bubble kiddo but it didn't work
Excuse me, you're the one who started attacking Islam and making ridiculous statements without offering proof. I ask again, where's your proof kid?

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers. This one is my favourite :smile:
nobody asked you to kid , maybe if you had a more developed brain you would realise that i haven't replied to anyone for a reason , but of course a young mind like yours thought it would make you cool if you decided to join in aswell sorry to burst you bubble kiddo but it didn't work

Sorry you are repeating yourself now I will end this before I lose any more brain cells to you kid!
Original post by Archon9
Sorry you are repeating yourself now I will end this before I lose any more brain cells to you kid!

because that's the point i'm trying to make , the smartest move you've made is backing down , have a nice life kid :smile:
Original post by Archon9
Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers. This one is my favourite :smile:

1. LOL this isn't even related to your stupid argument about "muslim women not allowed to have an education".

2. Do you know the reason behind the verse you just sent? Of course you don't. Research it and then get back to me.

3. Muslim men are not encouraged to do this UNLESS they can equally provide the same things for all wives which is nearly impossible.

4. It's past your bedtime kid. Go sleep.

I am still waiting for you to back up your points with some evidence mate until you do I have nothing to say to you!
1. LOL this isn't even related to your stupid argument about "muslim women not allowed to have an education".

2. Do you know the reason behind the verse you just sent? Of course you don't. Research it and then get back to me.

3. Muslim men are not encouraged to do this UNLESS they can equally provide the same things for all wives which is nearly impossible.

4. It's past your bed time kid. Go sleep.

That last point is highly relevant can you back it up with evidence as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending