The Student Room Group

GORS Analytical Student Placement 2017/18

Anyone applied to the placement? had/will have an interview?

I need advice and what to expect during interview.

Thank you
Reply 1
i have an interview on Friday and was wondering the same thing. Have you had your interview yet?
Reply 2
Original post by pooja44
i have an interview on Friday and was wondering the same thing. Have you had your interview yet?

Hey! I had mine on Friday as well I thought I did well but my application was unsuccessful. How about you hopefully done well.

P.S my friend got a place :smile:
Reply 3
Aww yeh same my application was rejected too... Are you going to apply to the summer internship?
Reply 4
Original post by pooja44
Aww yeh same my application was rejected too... Are you going to apply to the summer internship?

aww, I was so surprised when I got rejected as I really thought did well and their feedback is very short don't know where I went wrong.

BTW was your presentation question about school fundings?

and yes I am going to apply for summer internships but still can't find interesting ones
Original post by Roz96
aww, I was so surprised when I got rejected as I really thought did well and their feedback is very short don't know where I went wrong.

BTW was your presentation question about school fundings?

and yes I am going to apply for summer internships but still can't find interesting ones

What is gors? Which department did you apply to ?
Reply 6
Original post by Simonthegreat
What is gors? Which department did you apply to ?

It stands for Government Operation Research Service.

I did not apply for any department as they allocate successful students to the department depending on the interview answers.

Quick Reply