The Student Room Group
Reply 1
marct
I'm a french australian student studying in France and i need to have my personal statement ready very soon! I think im going to apply for PPE at oxford, business management at kings and economics at UCL does anyone think i can make a coherent essay or have tips for me on my personal statement as information is hard to find in France.
Thanks in advance

well i suppose u can browse here:
http://www.studential.com/tree/tree.asp?item=565&level=2&ln2=514&lx2=UCAS&ln1=431&lx1=Directory

but wouldnt it be hard doing a statement / essay for all those different choices?
Reply 2
would it make any differenc if you hand in your ucas form far earlier before the deadline ( eg 15oct,) or fairly close the deadine?
thanku
Reply 3
jcy
would it make any differenc if you hand in your ucas form far earlier before the deadline ( eg 15oct,) or fairly close the deadine?
thanku

i'm obliged by my school to send my application soon.
Reply 4
jcy
thanku

go here, and read the 8th post
http://www.uk-learning.net/t62934.html
Reply 5
marct
i'm obliged by my school to send my application soon.

can you explain this a bit more please~~,i m in a college and it wouldnt start until next wednesday~ i just got a phone call from my tutor n he asked me all the other students number~~ n he said thankyou you help me alot ~~ in fact , he didnt come back from maxico until 1st sep which the day we had a tutorial, i travelled one hour and a half to get to the college and waiting for one hour and a half and been told no tutor today and pick up a time table and an other one hour and half to back home ~

could you please explain this a bit more please~!
thank you !!
Reply 6
well i might have a bit more time to submit my application but at the most i have 3 weeks an ill do as my tutor tells me as she has an important role to play in my application, but would anyone have tips on my personal statement seems how im applying to different types of courses although they do have some similarities
Reply 7
first come first serve sounds horrible~~~~~
a bit confused here honestly ~~~~~~

Latest

Trending

Trending