Tattoos Watch

Kremerluke
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm looking at getting a tattoo on my wrist. It will be smaller and be on the outside of my wrist. Closer to my pinky finger. I'm curious if this will affect me getting a job. I'm in the field of game design. So I'm thinking that it won't affect it as you want to be creative in this field but you never know. So should I hold off or will I be fine?
Froppy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't think so. Will you be able to cover it up with long sleeves or a bracelet?
KirCar2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have a tattoo on my wrist, work in hotels and it hasn’t stopped me from getting work. Maybe check if it can be covered up by sleeves or jewellery just in case any future employers would request it to be covered.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Kremerluke
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Froppy)
Don't think so. Will you be able to cover it up with long sleeves or a bracelet?
I bet long sleeves can cover it but not sure about a bracelet.
Froppy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kremerluke)
I bet long sleeves can cover it but not sure about a bracelet.
Some employers may not like tattoos so it's not just a simple yes/no answer So long as you can cover it just in case then i can't see it being a problem.
alkie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
worst comes to worst, you can put a bit of concealer to cover it, especially since it's small
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have my whole lower arm tattooed right down to the edge of my hand it has never had any adverse affect on work. I can cover them if need be, like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (129)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (63)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (374)
56.67%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.24%

Watched Threads