The Student Room Group

I think i need serious help... i have a deep obsession still

For the past 6 months I have had an obsession with a girl. I don't know why I have felt this way, I don't like her voice or her personality, she's just attractive. I have had dark, messed up fantasies about her and her BF. It's strange, it's been on and off for the last 3 months. But I just can't seem to completely forget about her. And whenever I do think about her my fantasies get worse... I know she's 100% not interested, but I can't help it. I don't want this to be under my profile, but I love the weeknd and my name starts with R 😔.
Original post by Anonymous
For the past 6 months I have had an obsession with a girl. I don't know why I have felt this way, I don't like her voice or her personality, she's just attractive. I have had dark, messed up fantasies about her and her BF. It's strange, it's been on and off for the last 3 months. But I just can't seem to completely forget about her. And whenever I do think about her my fantasies get worse... I know she's 100% not interested, but I can't help it. I don't want this to be under my profile, but I love the weeknd and my name starts with R 😔.

I think you need someone else to fantasise over. As long as this girl is not affected, I see no reason why something purely in your head would hurt her. You just need to wait for the next crush to come along. It happens to everyone, and unfortunately we always want what we can’t have!
have you told anyone about this like a friend?
Reply 3
Original post by s0phie-anne
have you told anyone about this like a friend?

Naa, i have kept it to myself, however my friends kind of have an idea.
Obsessions and fantasies are really dangerous. The problem is that people don't believe it until they are caught up in it and the fantasies get out of hand and take control. If you conquer this let it be a lesson.
yh like the others said, maybe shes been ur first serious crush and u have felt like this for anyone, try paying attention to someone else, u dont want to hurt urself more and more, right?

Quick Reply

Latest