The Student Room Group

Best places to study

Basically, it is (almost) impossible to study at home and other than a coffee shop or the college library, I don't really have anywhere to study and fancy a change of scenery. Does anyone have any ideas of any new places I could try that they use and are relatively quiet?
Reply 1
Original post by HollTor
Basically, it is (almost) impossible to study at home and other than a coffee shop or the college library, I don't really have anywhere to study and fancy a change of scenery. Does anyone have any ideas of any new places I could try that they use and are relatively quiet?

The library is your best bet. If you're in London, check out this list of places.

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/top-10-spaces-to-study-in-london/

Alternatively your college library would be nice. Or you could even go to the park and sit on a bench, of course this is better when the weather is warm and not so crap.
Original post by HollTor

If you are a University of London student you can go to the Senate House Library and get your own study space.

There are some really nice libraries you can go to. I live in London so can only recommend London libraries.

Bethnal Green Library is a very beautiful building. It was built in the 1800s so has that traditional library look about it.

The British Library is also a very good library to go to. However, you have to be doing some sort of research to be let in to the reader's room.
Parks are really nice to study in and my area has some study parks (think thats what theyre called) so look around for those...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending