AQA science specimen papers set 2 thoughts

Watch this thread
Shivaay
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Has anyone on here sat the second set of specimen papers for separate science released by AQA? If so how did you find them and how did they compare to the year 10 mocks?
louishill1
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
which topics did they test you on in the papers?
louishill1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How long was each paper?
louishill1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Thanks, so these are full mocks unlike the end of year 10 tests which were 30 mins long. Because my school has its mock week earlier than others, they had to use the first specimen for the mock and the 2nd specimen will be for practice next year.
Shivaay
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thanks, will focus on these topics in particular, also please could you do something similar to this after your chemistry mock
ErwinRommel
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Anything on molar calculations electrolysis nano particles acids reactivity?
Kngstv
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
for the biology paper do you recall a question about rearing cows?
Kngstv
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Lol okay nvm then
itslitbro
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I done my biology and physics mocks aswell and I got the same topics as got
BrandonBibs
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Do you remeber the topics for chemistry and any specific questions, like 6 marker e.c.t. As im doing it monday it would mean alot of help.
Yusuf k
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
can u put up a link to the question paper please
BrandonBibs
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by itslitbro)
I done my biology and physics mocks aswell and I got the same topics as AnonStudentABC got
Did you do the chemistry if so what was on it. Like what topics and what was the 6m.
Jman10101
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Any help for Bio, Chem and Phys paper 2 mocks for AQA
elliott077
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Anymore info on the chemistry one ?
Jman10101
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
For the chemistry paper 1 aqa 9-1, i just had it today, it was mostly on bond enthalpy, reversible and exo/endothermic reactions, the start is all on the different types of bonding. There is also questions on acids. I think the 6 marker was a mole question and another on the position of equilbrium in a reversible reaction- you had to design an experiment. It was very confusing and I didnt get it.
Lollllllllll
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How many six mark questions were there?
Lollllllllll
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jman10101)
For the chemistry paper 1 aqa 9-1, i just had it today, it was mostly on bond enthalpy, reversible and exo/endothermic reactions, the start is all on the different types of bonding. There is also questions on acids. I think the 6 marker was a mole question and another on the position of equilbrium in a reversible reaction- you had to design an experiment. It was very confusing and I didnt get it.
Could you make a list of all of the things to revise for the paper please and also were you triple or double??
Nohate188
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
anyone done physics paper 2 specimen set 2, what topics pls
username3721728
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Jman10101 i know why u get the equilibrium because it was in paper two and should not have been there
Jman10101
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Have you done paper 2 physics and chemistry, if so please help me out.

(Original post by sonnyboy1266)
Jman10101 i know why u get the equilibrium because it was in paper two and should not have been there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.86%
The paper was reasonable (191)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (99)
25.32%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.97%

Watched Threads