Mindfulness, Yoga and anger management resources?

Watch
Quaxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all,
I'm looking for any resources (books, websites, videos etc) for practising mindfulness and yoga. I'm looking for just short and simple stuff that I can fit in my busy schedule (which is why I need this stuff in the first place ).
I'm already writing gratitude logs and browse the mental health forum a bit but I'm struggling to find little things that can be done in 30 mins or less and most books offer very namby-pamby advice.
Thanks!
Huw M Thomas
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
These are dangerous practises and make promises that seem attractive but will in the course of time fail.
Quaxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Huw M Thomas)
These are dangerous practises and make promises that seem attractive but will in the course of time fail.
This seems a bit pessimistic... I'm not using this for long term serious mental health aid if that's what you're implying. I just want some methods for keeping a positive, relaxed mood whilst I'm being buried in work.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Yoga daily app on the App Store
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (192)
43.84%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.19%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.99%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.78%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.71%

Watched Threads