The Student Room Group

Men whats your opinion on this haircut?

What do you think of this haircut? Is it ok or does it make a woman look bad? It is short on one side but chin length on the other side.

IMG_1736.JPG
Reply 1
les
Reply 2
10/10 very pretty! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by KoDang
les

Guys find woman on woman sexy though right
Reply 4
Dye it red and wear thick rimmed glasses. Gain 5 stones to get the perfect feminist look.
Reply 5
Original post by Stuffme
Dye it red and wear thick rimmed glasses. Gain 5 stones to get the perfect feminist look.

Nah alpha women tend to have longer hair
Reply 6
Eughhh proper feminist cut.
it makes her look sauceh
Original post by Lastminute.
What do you think of this haircut? Is it ok or does it make a woman look bad? It is short on one side but chin length on the other side.

IMG_1736.JPG

A woman may look attractive with this short haircut. It is a matter of personality, not gender whether it suits. In this case, it does.
Not going to lie, I'm not crazy about it. Looks like an overgrown imitation of 2009 Justin Bieber.
On the right girl it might look good. But personally, just based on that picture, I don't like it. I prefer long hair on a girl.
Original post by CTLevers
Not going to lie, I'm not crazy about it. Looks like an overgrown imitation of 2009 Justin Bieber.

well the cut did take off worldwide it cant be that bad :tongue:
well the cut did take off worldwide it cant be that bad :tongue:

That is a very good point :biggrin: Thank god we're past that era of hair... I think we've just above left the manbun era too :tongue:
Original post by snowman77
On the right girl it might look good. But personally, just based on that picture, I don't like it. I prefer long hair on a girl.

I dont like the feel of long hair so could you post a shorter style that you think you might like, that you think could be a good compromise for women who dont like their hair long?

IMG_1736.JPG

It depends if it suits her face tbh
I dont like the feel of long hair so could you post a shorter style that you think you might like, that you think could be a good compromise for women who dont like their hair long?
I don't have any photos I can pick out. You'd have to pick some for me. :tongue: Short hair can look good on the right girl, I didn't say I completely hated it.
expensive
That haircut to me only looks good on women and never on men. I cringe when men have that haircut. Also, a lot of haircuts associated with feminists like this one and terf bangs are really cute when executed well, so whatever.
Depends on the face. I cut my hair very short, never thought it will look good on me, but it does. I used to wear very long hair, now I never let it grow longer than my shoulders.
homowsexual

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending