AQA English Literature Paper 2 2017

Watch
username3669014
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Did anyone do The History Boys and the Power and Conflict Cluster for their English Lit Paper 2 GCSE this year? It would be really useful to know the questions so that I cold use them for revision and practice thank you
zoe2002
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
you just want them for mocks !!!
if your going to do this you are definitely going to be more stressed for the real ones
Tifftoffboff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mayu123)
you just want them for mocks !!!
if your going to do this you are definitely going to be more stressed for the real ones
Hey was yours about presentation of war
In bayonet charge and exposure because that’s what ours was but according to our teacher some schools didn’t hv to compare it to exposure they compared it to whichever poem they wanted !
zoe2002
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tifftoffboff)
Hey was yours about presentation of war
In bayonet charge and exposure because that’s what ours was but according to our teacher some schools didn’t hv to compare it to exposure they compared it to whichever poem they wanted !
i did romeo and Juliet inspector calls and Christmas carol and love and relationship poems !!!
username250402
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by username3669014)
Did anyone do The History Boys and the Power and Conflict Cluster for their English Lit Paper 2 GCSE this year? It would be really useful to know the questions so that I cold use them for revision and practice thank you
The History Boys question is how Dakin is presented as the most confident in the play (other one was on Irwin and Hector but forgot the question). For the power and conflict poems, there is the poem ‘Autumn’ and the poem ‘Today’ of which you have to compare the two.
pottah
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I also have mocks coming up and this is unrelated but I’m so jealous that you’re doing the history boys, I’m obsessed with it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (129)
14.61%
I'm not sure (40)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (265)
30.01%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.49%
I'm not a current university student (427)
48.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed