The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Northampton Interview Primary Edcation HELP!!

I had my derby interview today for Primary education however I have my interview tomorrow for Northampton, has anyone had theirs yet? For my 5 minute teach i'm mixing an art lesson with a maths lesson by making snowmen out of polystyrene balls as spheres, making the nose as a cone, and buttons and eyes as circles along with a star on the hat. Is this enough do you think? Is the interview formal or more relaxed? Northampton is my first choice so I want to ace this interview. Any tips? Thank you x
Hiya! Northampton is my first choice too and I got an offer for Primary Ed :smile: if you’d like to send me a wee message with your email I can send you some of the information I used to prepare:smile: Best of luck!!!
Northampton
Visit website
Omg you’re a star yes please !! Thank you!
Hiya have you looked at the interview guidance notes on our website? There is loads of useful info on there. :smile:
Original post by Matthew_UoN
Hiya have you looked at the interview guidance notes on our website? There is loads of useful info on there. :smile:

Hi there!
I have a midwifery interview coming up soon at Northampton.
Do you have any advice? also it has said in the guidance notes one station will assess numeracy skills, does this mean there are no numeracy or literacy tests?
thanks
Original post by its.liv.rose
I had my derby interview today for Primary education however I have my interview tomorrow for Northampton, has anyone had theirs yet? For my 5 minute teach i'm mixing an art lesson with a maths lesson by making snowmen out of polystyrene balls as spheres, making the nose as a cone, and buttons and eyes as circles along with a star on the hat. Is this enough do you think? Is the interview formal or more relaxed? Northampton is my first choice so I want to ace this interview. Any tips? Thank you x

Best of luck!!!!!!!!1
When is it
Original post by yes18
Hi there!
I have a midwifery interview coming up soon at Northampton.
Do you have any advice? also it has said in the guidance notes one station will assess numeracy skills, does this mean there are no numeracy or literacy tests?
thanks

Hiya, the interview notes have all the advice that I have, from reading it looks like numeracy is tested at one of the stations and doesn't look like a separate test.

I hope this helps. :smile:

If you see another post by me with a picture of the notes, I looked at the wrong ones, sorry! I have deleted the older post :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply