SBizzy
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm currently for French and I am unable to give 100% because i am disinterested in lessons. I promised my teacher I will start working hard and engaging in lessons. How do I revise the tenses/grammar and get better at writing/listening/reading.

Please could someone help me.
username2965904
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Watching French tv or films may help.
tonedown
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
A level or gcse? Either way:

Go through the text book, making factfiles for yourself about each tense and grammar point.

Try to memorise the vocab for each chapter/unit- there should be a word list on your exam board's website. Everyone has their own way of memorising but I just do it the old fashioned way, by reading and writing it over and over.

If you have an internet account for learning provided by the school (e.g. vocabexpress, pearsonactivelearn, etc) then do that as often as possible. If not, use apps like duolingo.

For writing, try to prepare texts for all different types of questions and give them in for marking so you can learn from mistakes.
SBizzy
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by alextheowl)
A level or gcse? Either way:

Go through the text book, making factfiles for yourself about each tense and grammar point.

Try to memorise the vocab for each chapter/unit- there should be a word list on your exam board's website. Everyone has their own way of memorising but I just do it the old fashioned way, by reading and writing it over and over.

If you have an internet account for learning provided by the school (e.g. vocabexpress, pearsonactivelearn, etc) then do that as often as possible. If not, use apps like duolingo.

For writing, try to prepare texts for all different types of questions and give them in for marking so you can learn from mistakes.
Okay, I need to put more time into revising french.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.71%
Okay (110)
28.87%
A bit lacking (143)
37.53%
Not good at all (91)
23.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed