The Student Room Group

What’s your favourite food?

This is a deceptively difficult question- like I love sushi so much (w/o fish) But anything with potatoes in is always delicious - how about y’all ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Eggs - especially scrambled egg and toast and chicken omelettes
1CEBA197-96C4-428D-8233-6EABCA87B2EE.jpeg
curry
Yogurt, fruit or fruit-based foods (especially berries).
How long will it take before a vegan starts shouting about poor mistreated animals? (Rhetorical?)

It would be impossible for me to answer this question in any way other than picking two foods, rhubarb and gooseberries, that I hate. Everything else I thoroughly enjoy.
Reply 6
Original post by Huw M Thomas
How long will it take before a vegan starts shouting about poor mistreated animals? (Rhetorical?)

It would be impossible for me to answer this question in any way other than picking two foods, rhubarb and gooseberries, that I hate. Everything else I thoroughly enjoy.

Ahaha I’m Vegan but honestly unbothered with what others choose to eat- it’s your choice man! And fair enough , mines peppers, hate them with a passion 😂
Original post by nadiakuci
Ahaha I’m Vegan but honestly unbothered with what others choose to eat- it’s your choice man! And fair enough , mines peppers, hate them with a passion 😂

A non-militant vegan is not really a vegan. You really must learn to rant and snarl at meat eaters, fox hunters and Dentists that shoot lions.
Someone literally made this thread a couple of days ago :colonhash: but pizza.
Reply 9
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Someone literally made this thread a couple of days ago :colonhash: but pizza.

Lol I’ve had this app for 2 days 😂
Reply 10
Original post by Huw M Thomas
A non-militant vegan is not really a vegan. You really must learn to rant and snarl at meat eaters, fox hunters and Dentists that shoot lions.

I’ll work on it, watch your back😡😡😂
Meatloaf, boiled potatoes and carrots
Everything I eat is my favourite

Posted from TSR Mobile
baked fish
Reply 14
Thai, Chinese and sushi
Don’t really have long term favourites because this always changes, but my current favourites include garlic mushrooms and garlic prawns. I’m also really into adding lots of mushrooms to meals too.
Cheese. Any cheese. Cheese on everything.
Reply 17
Steak burritos!
Reply 18
Margherita Pizza

Or

Ginger Chicken stir fry noodles
Pizza or pasta

Quick Reply

Latest