fart in front of him. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Froppy
fart in front of him. :smile:

lol but thats disgusting
Reply 3
Original post by sam717
lol but thats disgusting

uhm...work on your resting b1tch face and be cold to him! like give one word answers and ignore him. (eventually he will catch on) ^_^...i still think the farting idea is fool proof though :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Froppy
uhm...work on your resting b1tch face and be cold to him! like give one word answers and ignore him. ^_^...i still think the farting idea is fool proof though :frown:

i give him one word answers but we barely speak now cuh he moved some lessons ill try the face tho
Tell him you like his mate... :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Froppy
uhm...work on your resting b1tch face and be cold to him! like give one word answers and ignore him. (eventually he will catch on) ^_^...i still think the farting idea is fool proof though :frown:

does a resting ***** face piss off a guy??
Reply 7
Original post by CTLevers
Tell him you like his mate... :biggrin:

damn that is cold but considering would that ultimately stop him or piss him off
Reply 8
Original post by sam717
does a resting ***** face piss off a guy??

Not really...just makes you seem a bit scary and unapproachable.
Reply 9
Original post by Froppy
Not really...just makes you seem a bit scary and unapproachable.

//
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by sam717
how do guys lose interest in girls??
i cant even eat when hes near i dont know why just feel like hes watching me and i do look and my eye contact beacuse we sit inside at lunchtimes which is annoying just let me eat in peace

If the girl is taken already then i lose all interest immediately or if I try flirting and she shows no interest in return i'll give up and move on.

We are simple creatures! ^_^ If you don't give us attention we eventually just get bored and will go looking for it elsewhere.
Reply 11
Just ignore him?
Reply 12
Original post by Froppy
If the girl is taken already then i lose all interest immediately or if I try flirting and she shows no interest in return i'll give up and move on.

We are simple creatures! ^_^ If you don't give us attention we eventually just get bored and will go looking for it elsewhere.

i basically act like hes not there i thought this but still see him creeping
Reply 13
Original post by UWS
Just ignore him?

well i do but he stares at me whish make me really uncomfortable
BF or just stick it out. You will have left school soon....
Original post by sam717
i know this sounds cringey and attention seeking but there is this guy we go to the same school together, hes been in my classes since yr 7 and im in yr10 now but we started speaking to each other in year 9. so last year (yr9) him his best friend and me and my best friend sit together in class and chat in lessons and laugh all lesson. its was calm and he teases me alot and at the end of the year his best friend told me he likes me and his other friend but i didnt really believe them cause they always mess with me. so then this year i noticed it too he looks at me a lot and i feel sooo uncomfortable i cant even do anything especially when hes close i cant speak i feel so self conscious. at one point last year i did like him a little bit but i lost interest and other problems and didnt see him in a long time. and when hes around me he lowkey tries to impress me in a way or catch my attention which is annoying.also this year we started talking less so not really anymore
do you have any advice please and thanks i dont know what to do!

says a lot about your character how you want to approach this situation
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by sam717
i know this sounds cringey and attention seeking but there is this guy we go to the same school together, hes been in my classes since yr 7 and im in yr10 now but we started speaking to each other in year 9. so last year (yr9) him his best friend and me and my best friend sit together in class and chat in lessons and laugh all lesson. its was calm and he teases me alot and at the end of the year his best friend told me he likes me and his other friend but i didnt really believe them cause they always mess with me. so then this year i noticed it too he looks at me a lot and i feel sooo uncomfortable i cant even do anything especially when hes close i cant speak i feel so self conscious. at one point last year i did like him a little bit but i lost interest and other problems and didnt see him in a long time. and when hes around me he lowkey tries to impress me in a way or catch my attention which is annoying.also this year we started talking less so not really anymore
do you have any advice please and thanks i dont know what to do!

Original post by sam717
how do guys lose interest in girls??

Tell him you have a penis.

Spoiler

You say you did like him a little? Any reason why? What did you like? If you really don't then just say to another mate you don't like him l'ike that' and she can tell him? Friendzone don't seem to be working.

Don't be cruel though. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by ANM775
Tell him you have a penis.

Spoiler

good idea :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by SMEGGGY
You say you did like him a little? Any reason why? What did you like? If you really don't then just say to another mate you don't like him l'ike that' and she can tell him? Friendzone don't seem to be working.

Don't be cruel though. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

idk he was kind of good looking and funny. some of his friends shipped us and i was like urr thats way disgusting hope he got the message

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending