University of Roehampton BA Primary Education Interview

Watch
Ia00
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’ve got an interview with the University of Roehampton coming up and I think I accidentally deleted the email which told me what I was supposed to bring with me! Does anyone know what you’re supposed to bring??
yuxzra
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i cant seem to find it as well i was looking for it now so i can prepare as i have an interview coming up and i want to know what i need to bring
Ia00
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by yuxzra)
i cant seem to find it as well i was looking for it now so i can prepare as i have an interview coming up and i want to know what i need to bring
I rang them and apparently everything we need to bring is under the UCAS track section- the last time I checked track it was under maintenance so I couldn’t access it 🙃
University of Roehampton (Official)
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ia00)
I rang them and apparently everything we need to bring is under the UCAS track section- the last time I checked track it was under maintenance so I couldn’t access it 🙃
Good afternoon,

The University is open again on 2nd January. Call us then on 0208 392 3232 and someone can help you.

Many thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.68%
No (648)
65.32%

Watched Threads