Ugly and I know it (ask for pictures) Watch

AnAverageMind
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
People on a site called "rank my photo" deem me a four and on an app, they called me an ugly monkey. However, on an app called "rate my picture" I get called a 7/10 and on an app called whisper, they call me pretty. People on an app called "Girls ask Guys" call me a mixture of things. I just want to know, am I ugly and why?
godhatesyashu
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you are beautiful no matter what. Don't trust other random people's number polls because literally they do not matter. value yourself enough to not need strangers to do it for you. you're not a number that people can rate, and being a "ten" in my opinion doesn't add any value to your worth whatsoever.

SENDING HUGS!!!
markovchain17
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ThatUglyGirl)
People on a site called "rank my photo" deem me a four and on an app, they called me an ugly monkey. However, on an app called "rate my picture" I get called a 7/10 and on an app called whisper, they call me pretty. People on an app called "Girls ask Guys" call me a mixture of things. I just want to know, am I ugly and why?
What would you rate yourself?

There's always things to do to your appearance and personality to make you more attractive. That's only speaking conventional attractiveness though. There'll always be at least someone out there who finds you attractive either way.

Also a site called "rank my photo" seems to me that the users there would be much more critical, so it would be fair to assume that a 4 there would translate to an everyday 7/10!

Posted from TSR Mobile
markovchain17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Posted from TSR Mobile
AnAverageMind
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Attachment 708986
(Original post by markovchain17)
What would you rate yourself?

There's always things to do to your appearance and personality to make you more attractive. That's only speaking conventional attractiveness though. There'll always be at least someone out there who finds you attractive either way.

Also a site called "rank my photo" seems to me that the users there would be much more critical, so it would be fair to assume that a 4 there would translate to an everyday 7/10!

Posted from TSR Mobile
abhinair3004
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why would you use such stupid apps and sites anyhow. You do not need validation from a bunch of strangers. Confidence in your ability and in all aspects will always help you
Castra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
its all about preference in the end.
markovchain17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ThatUglyGirl)
Attachment 708986
I declare thee Not Ugly!

You just need more confidence in yourself honestly

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (162)
58.91%
No I haven't decided yet (66)
24%
Yes but I might change my mind (47)
17.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed