The Student Room Group

Unit 2 developing a marketing campaign folding bike case study

i have the case study for the january unit 2 exam. its based on the folding bicycle market. has anyone else received it or do you have any resources/templates? thanks

Scroll to see replies

OMG yes same I have that aswell and atm I can’t find any information to help me at all it’s so frustrating
I have the same case study and my exam is on the 9th of January. Can someone please help me out.
Can you please let me know if you find any information on the case study.
Original post by autumnlilytalk
OMG yes same I have that aswell and atm I can’t find any information to help me at all it’s so frustrating

Original post by JamieReacord
i have the case study for the january unit 2 exam. its based on the folding bicycle market. has anyone else received it or do you have any resources/templates? thanks
Hiya, could you please post the question?
20171208_153321-1.jpg
This is the Case Study
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)
Thank you so much!
we started working on it today, how is everybody else finding it?
Can you please help me with the notes, I am finding it very hard as I have to prepare for it by myself.
Reply 11
Will finish research at later date if possible could everyone fill this survey: https://goo.gl/forms/yc1rzN0obSOQYgNw2
my pepe is hard
this work is bare hard bro my son edward is struggling too.
Original post by 69XD
Will finish research at later date if possible could everyone fill this survey: https://goo.gl/forms/yc1rzN0obSOQYgNw2

I have completed the survey, could you please send me the results.
Reply 15
could u spam a lot of times, like 15/20 times x.x so we can get a lot of results, I will publish the results here.
Original post by 69XD
could u spam a lot of times, like 15/20 times x.x so we can get a lot of results, I will publish the results here.

ok
Has anyone found any research yet?
Reply 18
Can you send it to me after
I completed my research today, I focused the marketing campaign on the hummingbird bike, there's loads of information

Quick Reply