Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I refused to be served by a tattoo covered cashier Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I refused to let a Greggs lady serve me as she was covered in tattoos all over her neck and arms (it would have put me off eating my purchase). I waited for the next server to become available, but was this wrong?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you're an arse for that. Yeah they look bad as hell but refusing to be simply served by them makes you look like a general douche tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's well known that the permanent ink of a tattoo can run off the skin and ruin the many-Michelin starred artisanal integrity of the Gregg's pastry.

ReputationRep:
    You're a moron. Please do the world a favour and never leave your room again.

ReputationRep:
    Yep that was wrong. Did you think her tattoos would poison your food or something? Ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a **** move.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    They should refuse to serve customers like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pleasantri)
    Yesterday I refused to let a Greggs lady serve me as she was covered in tattoos all over her neck and arms (it would have put me off eating my purchase). I waited for the next server to become available, but was this wrong?
    Looking at your other posts, you're just a troll

ReputationRep:
    Calling troll here. Not the first time you've made deliberately aggravating threads.

And yes, that was wrong. If that situation was real (which I have serious doubts about), I hope you got banned from Greggs.

ReputationRep:
    What would you have done if it was a bloke? Bet you would have been singing to a different tune.

ReputationRep:
    How about you stop judging others and just making our society more worse than it is
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Not sure how this would be anything other than wrong really - tattoos don't affect their ability to do the job well :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Wait a sec.

If a consumer doesn't like the service, they should protest or find a new service.

This isn't an ethical issue. It's a managerial one, lol.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    would have done the same thing, something about tattoos just disturbs me for some reason lol

ReputationRep:
    You are such a retard. Stop judging people by their looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waleed99)
    You are such a retard. Stop judging people by their looks.
    If I was buying a book from her, I'd accept that.

I however was buying food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Yes, it's well known that the permanent ink of a tattoo can run off the skin and ruin the many-Michelin starred artisanal integrity of the Gregg's pastry.
    You can get as sarky as you like. I would find it deeply uncomfortable having (even friends) prepare food with ink all over their arms.

ReputationRep:
    You can get as sarky as you like. I would find it deeply uncomfortable having (even friends) prepare food with ink all over their arms.
    But it's not all over their arms... it's in their arms. That's like saying you don't want a person who has blood in their arms preparing your food. Basically I stand by my point; you're a moron.

ReputationRep:
    Do what you want mate, I couldn't care less and I'm covered in tattoos.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.