What would my political description be?

Watch
Stewpid
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Even though it has my me to the right i consider myself more socially conservative then economically conservative- this seems to fly in the face of that belief. I don't consider myself to be a conservative voter I have opted for Labour but the last few years, i have transformed to more of a UKIP voter
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Conservative or/and nationalist?
dickwhittington
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Davij038)
Conservative or/and nationalist?
Nationalism tends to be slightly more left economically and more authoritarian historically speaking

tbh, you look to be straight conservative
Bored123456789
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Stewpid)
Even though it has my me to the right i consider myself more socially conservative then economically conservative- this seems to fly in the face of that belief. I don't consider myself to be a conservative voter I have opted for Labour but the last few years, i have transformed to more of a UKIP voter
That same political compass website has pinned all the major UK parties during the recent General Elections on the compass so you can see how close you are to them on the political compass. IIRC, you are near where Conservatives are pinned and UKIP is a bit further away to the top right. Labour is currently very far to the left due to the rise of Jeremy Corbyn.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (24)
30%
No (56)
70%

Watched Threads