Turn on thread page Beta

Should I tell my crush I like him? watch

Well, I have a crush on this boy. We talk a lot and he makes me happy.
    The thing is I'm not sure if he likes me but I really want to tell him how I feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, I have a crush on this boy. We talk a lot and he makes me happy.
    The thing is I'm not sure if he likes me but I really want to tell him how I feel.
    do it before he finds someone else

Well you can if you want to, but it would be best if you give him signs that you like him rather than straight up telling him. If he doesn't catch on then yeah I guess so.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    tell him, wat do u have to lose, except the fact it might end up being one sided
    but u will never know

ReputationRep:
    Do you think he likes you too?
    Is he single?
    Instead of jumping in and declaring your feelings, ask him to go out with you somewhere. A film or for something to eat. Just you two.
    You’ll know from his reaction what he thinks and then you won’t be embarrassed if it goes tits up

ReputationRep:
    My personal approach would be to be honest.

Your objective is to find out how they feel about you. To avoid games you can simply ask one day when you're alone. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Before you ask, make sure you've planned how to manage your relationship and mitigate damage if it goes poorly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.