w1381092
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi All,

I have to attend Barclays Technology Assessment Centre where I will be taking part in a business meeting so could anyone please tell me what to expect at the business meeting for technology graduate position assessment centre?

Many Thanks in Advance!!!
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by w1381092)
Hi All,

I have to attend Barclays Technology Assessment Centre where I will be taking part in a business meeting so could anyone please tell me what to expect at the business meeting for technology graduate position assessment centre?

Take a look at Glassdoor to find out what previous candidates were asked.
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Intervie...ions-E3456.htm

Do expect to talk about what you know about the company and the role though, so do your research beforehand.
w1381092
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks very much
sinbad7seas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Any news of what was in the business meeting?
callum_sims
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by w1381092)
Hi All,

Hi,

I've got a business meeting now on the 8th November, what should I expect? Any help would be really appreciated
informatkid
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by callum_sims)
Hi,

I've got a business meeting now on the 8th November, what should I expect? Any help would be really appreciated
It may involve 2 interviews..one talking about a business problem just like the second online business case interview and the second one is just checking how you align with the Barclays values... After the assessment centre they usually get back to candidates in about 6 days max.
Recently got in so if you have any other question pm me. By the way what role are you applying for?
3asrodri
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I got a business meeting coming up too on the 12th November for internal audit scheme! Any suggestions on how to prepare? I guess It will be two parts the group business case and the individual interview.The business case is about a bank payment app. Any advices?
shakeel_1996
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by informatkid)
It may involve 2 interviews..one talking about a business problem just like the second online business case interview and the second one is just checking how you align with the Barclays values... After the assessment centre they usually get back to candidates in about 6 days max.
Recently got in so if you have any other question pm me. By the way what role are you applying for?
Hi mate, congrats on getting the job! I've been invited to an assessment centre on 26th Nov for the Savings, Investment and Wealth Management programme. Do you have any tips for me?
Astana95
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How did it go? Which questions did they ask?
w1687049_sim
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi there,I am invited to the assessment centre, for technology analyst role. Can you please explain a little more about the business meeting, what kind of questions are asked? and how to prepare for that?Also the personal interview would be generic hr interview or specific to the role?
CityofMud
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Are you going for the developer stream?
CityofMud
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by w1687049_sim)
Hi there,I am invited to the assessment centre, for technology analyst role. Can you please explain a little more about the business meeting, what kind of questions are asked? and how to prepare for that?Also the personal interview would be generic hr interview or specific to the role?
Developer or non-technical stream?
canttouchthis
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hello, I am going for an assessment centre for a graduate tech analyst would anyone be able to help me with this please? would be hugely appreciated
rulie09
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, After completing Business Insights stage 2, they asked me for my CV. Did the same thing happen to anyone else?
achieve526kk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
how do you prepare for final assement centre strength based interview business meeting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (2)
40%
No (3)
60%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed