The Student Room Group

online portfolio manchester school of art / mmu

any manchester school of art applicants?? manchester met
submitted my online portfolio to mmu on tuesday and i can see from the stats that they have viewed it once but havent heard anything back. does anyone know when i should expect to hear from them?
Original post by rosieridleyx
submitted my online portfolio to mmu on tuesday and i can see from the stats that they have viewed it once but havent heard anything back. does anyone know when i should expect to hear from them?

Hi! Glad to hear you're considering Manchester Met :smile: Admissions tend to process applications within 4-6 weeks, so please don't worry that you haven't heard back immediately. You can contact our Art and Design Admissions Team for an update on your application on 0161 247 5922.

Best of luck with your application! Give us a shout if you have any more questions :smile:

Matt
Original post by rosieridleyx

knowing how universities work that one view was probably just the admissions team testing that the link works before sending the portfolio on to the course team for assessment.

Quick Reply

Latest