username3650628
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have offers from both Royal Holloway and Queen Mary. I'm really torn on which one to firm. I love them both, have been to both open days. Both courses have amazing modules. Royal Holloway has a nicer campus and better accommodation. On the other hand, Queen Mary is closer to central London so would save me money on travel into the capital. Royal Holloway has cheaper accommodation though so I would save money that way. I really don't know what to do!! Does anyone go/have been to either of these universities? I really need advice.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FutureHistorian)
I have offers from both Royal Holloway and Queen Mary. I'm really torn on which one to firm. I love them both, have been to both open days. Both courses have amazing modules. Royal Holloway has a nicer campus and better accommodation. On the other hand, Queen Mary is closer to central London so would save me money on travel into the capital. Royal Holloway has cheaper accommodation though so I would save money that way. I really don't know what to do!! Does anyone go/have been to either of these universities? I really need advice.
how often would you be wanting to get to central london?
username3650628
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
how often would you be wanting to get to central london?
Quite often, I have a volunteering work placement at The British Museum. So will need to commute frequently.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FutureHistorian)
Quite often, I have a volunteering work placement at The British Museum. So will need to commute frequently.
have you figured out a direct comparison of the cost of both universities if that is the only difference between the two for you?
AuroraNyx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It depends what you like, really. If courses are even to you, consider locations - Queen Mary is within London, which suits your needs but is pretty metropolitan, while Royal Holloway is outside London closer to Surrey/Guildford - more natural and quieter, but closer away from London.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (108)
27.69%
England (133)
34.1%
Belgium (30)
7.69%
Germany (41)
10.51%
Spain (8)
2.05%