The Student Room Group

Cardiff University, Interview for Child nursing.

Hey

Just curious as a lot of the posts for Cardiff uni interviews are outdated. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for the interview or may know what MMI may consist of?

Thanks
Dom
@kieraheneghan Thank you so much! That's great information. Did you have to talk much about the NMC?
I didn’t really find I needed to mention it at any point! The people are really nice too, it’s more of a conversation tbh! Good luck anyway, I’m sure you’ll smash it!
Hey thanks for this, I had my interview on 13th December and received an offer shortly after.
(edited 6 years ago)
Please remember that discussion of specific interview content is not allowed on tsr
Reply 5
Original post by DominicJ1996
Hey thanks for this, I had my interview on 13th December and received an offer shortly after.

Are you going to accept? I'm the only male on child nursing in my cohort and always happy to see others doing the same! (Assuming are male from username of course, but could be wrong). 🙂
What cohort have guys applied for/ got into?
Original post by jsam0226
Are you going to accept? I'm the only male on child nursing in my cohort and always happy to see others doing the same! (Assuming are male from username of course, but could be wrong). 🙂

Hey just saw this sorry, I have firmed Cardiff so hopefully starting September 18
Hey just saw this sorry, I have firmed Cardiff so hopefully starting September 18

Me too
Original post by KatieJaneB
Me too

Awesome!!
Awesome!!

😊 If your on Facebook there’s a group chat for our cohort of nurses and midwives if you want a link?
Original post by KatieJaneB
😊 If your on Facebook there’s a group chat for our cohort of nurses and midwives if you want a link?

That would be amazing!!
That would be amazing!!

https://m.me/join/AbZRdqHDJ4V5sdSi

Think that should work if not let me know

Quick Reply