bigboibig"
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I want to be fluent in Arabic
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Lots of practice. And a good tutor. Arabic is a tough language.
bigboibig"
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Lots of practice. And a good tutor. Arabic is a tough language.
How do i practice (like books and stuff like that) and where do i get a tutor from?
shreya.pandey
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Follow the following steps to be a able to learn a new language :-
  • Find a language : You need to find a language which you want to learn. You can learn the language of the country in which you want to go to or because of any other reason. But let me tell you that learn the language in which you are interested.
  • Find a material to learn : This is the most important step to learn any new language. A good set of materials like books, apps, websites, You Tube channels/videos or blogs. As you are going to learn a language obviously you need some material to learn.
  • Give Time : Of course! Give at least 20–25 minutes everyday to the language you want to learn. Learn something new in it or revise something that you have learned already. Learn at least 3–4 words in that time and their meanings. Read some rules in grammar topics. Do exercises. If you can give 1–2 hours everyday then it will be an outstanding approach and you will be able to learn a new language very faster and efficiently. But give time everyday.
  • Read more in that language : Yes! Read in that language. If you find a word of the meaning you don’t know then find the meaning in the dictionary. If possible then learn the word and its meaning at that time only. If it is not possible to learn then at least see the meaning so that when the word will come again and again then you will automatically learn the word and its meaning without much effort.
  • Practice more : Practice more by doing exercises of grammar and vocabulary. The more you will practice the more strongly your concepts would be clear. Practice as much as you can.
  • Write more in that language : Do casual writing/typing so that you could be able to learn to write in that language. The more you will write the more clearer the concepts will become in grammar and your vocabulary will become more stronger. If the script is different then you hand writing in that script will become more beautiful.
  • Search Google : These are the topics that I recommend you need to search on Google (or whichever search engine you use) :-
    • Best resources for *enter language you are learning/want to learn*
    • Pronunciation rules for *enter language you are learning/want to learn*
    • Search for that language on Wiki Books as there are good resources to learn any language.
    • Language Immersion Online | Learn a Language with Videos | FluentU. This website contains many videos in many different languages for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels. You can watch these videos for entertainment and you will be able to learn that language more efficiently. You can understand how the native speakers of that language speak. But this is a paid website but a good one!
Well, these are the most helpful steps to learn a new language. Follow all these steps to be able to learn a new language efficiently.

The most easiest way is to get a language teacher who can teach you that language. But then also you need to follow some of these steps even if you find/have a teacher.
bigboibig"
Rep:
?
(Original post by shreya.pandey)
Follow the following steps to be a able to learn a new language :-
Well, these are the most helpful steps to learn a new language. Follow all these steps to be able to learn a new language efficiently.

The most easiest way is to get a language teacher who can teach you that language. But then also you need to follow some of these steps even if you find/have a teacher.
Thank you!

Where do i get a tutor from?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads