More action against muslim terrorists Watch

This discussion is closed.
janon
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
After the recent russian school incident, and the bomb in indonesia, my beleif that harsher action against these extremeists is required. Iraq and Afghanistan wasn't enough.
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by janon)
After the recent russian school incident, and the bomb in indonesia, my beleif that harsher action against these extremeists is required. Iraq and Afghanistan wasn't enough. We should possibly even play them at their own game, it sounds [erhaps slightly controversial, but crash a plane into a mosque or something?
TROLL. Dont respond people.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by janon)
After the recent russian school incident, and the bomb in indonesia, my beleif that harsher action against these extremeists is required. Iraq and Afghanistan wasn't enough. We should possibly even play them at their own game, it sounds [erhaps slightly controversial, but crash a plane into a mosque or something?
Are you kidding? I cannot believe you said that.
janon
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
was kidding about that bit, was a bit bored, wanted to see peoples reactions. Not all muslims are bad, but seriously I believe that all of these fundamentalists and terrorsists need to be wiped out at any cost. For example the laws restricting the extradition of that idiot abu hamza need to be abolished/ignored, and it should be dealt with.' The same with that new one, I forget its name.
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by janon)
was kidding about that bit, was a bit bored, wanted to see peoples reactions. Not all muslims are bad, but seriously I believe that all of these fundamentalists and terrorsists need to be wiped out at any cost. For example the laws restricting the extradition of that idiot abu hamza need to be abolished/ignored, and it should be dealt with.' The same with that new one, I forget its name.
The only way to ultimately defeat these organisation is by making sure the governments of teh countries in which they operate see these organisations as illegal. The problem is that many of the dictatorships in the ME see these organisations as something that keeps the spotlight away from their own offences and that it keeps them in position. I doubt the regime in Iran will ever try to stop terrorism as an example. Thus Im afraid it woant be possible to sop it without toppeling a few regimes, which ultimately means going to war.
gideon2000uk
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A little off topic but.. I think we certainly need to start calling Palestinian suicide bombers terrorists instead of 'freedom fighter' (BBC news style) and show a little bit of sympathy with the Israeli people, who are at the front line in this war against terror.

The double standards of reporting in relation to this dispute is dispicable.

I agree that more needs to be done to combat terror, but a range of options needs to be explored (I could elaborate but I need some sleep).
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gideon2000uk)
A little off topic but.. I think we certainly need to start calling Palestinian suicide bombers terrorists instead of 'freedom fighter' (BBC news style) and show a little bit of sympathy with the Israeli people, who are at the front line in this war against terror.

The double standards of reporting in relation to this dispute is dispicable.

I agree that more needs to be done to combat terror, but a range of options needs to be explored (I could elaborate but I need some sleep).
More like Homicide bombers. But i totally agree with what you say. Israel targets the terrorists. The bombers target mostly civilians.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1099)
79.12%
Leave (290)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise