The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Student Loan Repayment

Hi, I began studying with the OU towards a Beng with a loan from student finance wales 2015, after I completed and passed this year I then decided to switch universities to Teeside to complete a HNC, again with a loan from student finance wales, because of this change I then had to begin repaying the OU loan, my question is, now that this has been repaid do I have to continue repaying the second loan even though the HNC will not be complete for another year or will I begin repayment once this qualification is complete? Thanks
Original post by Ian Dunbar
Hi, I began studying with the OU towards a Beng with a loan from student finance wales 2015, after I completed and passed this year I then decided to switch universities to Teeside to complete a HNC, again with a loan from student finance wales, because of this change I then had to begin repaying the OU loan, my question is, now that this has been repaid do I have to continue repaying the second loan even though the HNC will not be complete for another year or will I begin repayment once this qualification is complete? Thanks

Hi Ian

Give us a call on 01642 342297 (or email us [email protected]) and we'll talk through it together.
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest