lmao you messi stans need to chill here
You're offside here

(If you even know what that means)
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Messi on course to get no.6. Been ridiculous as per this season.

Unless Neymar does a madness with Brazil at the WC.
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rk2k14)
Messi on course to get no.6. Been ridiculous as per this season.

Unless Neymar does a madness with Brazil at the WC.
I think it could be quite open this year. KDB if he wins the league plus CL and does well in the World Cup could make some noise. Neymar as per reasons you mentioned. Ronaldo again could if Madrid win the CL. Gonna be the most open one for a while I'm thinking.
username3673796
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Malevolent)
I think it could be quite open this year. KDB if he wins the league plus CL and does well in the World Cup could make some noise. Neymar as per reasons you mentioned. Ronaldo again could if Madrid win the CL. Gonna be the most open one for a while I'm thinking.
For Ronaldo, the CL will matter but he also HAS to do well with Portugal and Real Madrid have to at least finish top 3 in La Liga and he has to put in good performances in all 3 of these. There's no way FIFA is gonna let him win anything this year without him doing a madness with Portugal.

I acc think Portugal will do alright but tbh its either gonna be Spain v Brazil or Argentina v Brazil. If Neymar and the rest of his squad stay in top form no one will be able to beat them. Brazil side looks too good

And Neymar will not win a Ballon Dor in France he has to move back to Spain.

If Messi keeps his current form in La Liga all the way thru the year and doesn't **** up the CL like Barca did last year and does mad in World cup then the Ballon dor should go to him.

I think the Ballon Dor standings to win rn are:

Messi: 60%
Ronaldo: 30%
Neymar: 10%
IamJacksContempt
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Honestly don't think Ronaldo will even place in the top 3 this year.

Madrid arent winning the leage this season and it is very unlikely they'll be winning the CL again (might not even progress past the next round).

Plus, Neymar and KDB (who I think will join Messi in the top 3) have far better national teams than Portugal and should go much further than them too.
bad bunny
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by IamJacksContempt)
You're offside here

(If you even know what that means)
suprise: i do, thanks anyways babe xox
username3673796
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Madrid arent winning the leage this season and it is very unlikely they'll be winning the CL again (might not even progress past the next round).

Plus, Neymar and KDB (who I think will join Messi in the top 3) have far better national teams than Portugal and should go much further than them too.
Ronaldo fanboys will literally cut themselves if he isnt in the top 3 for ballon dor tho.
Shockwave_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Because the only people who think Ronaldo is better Are either biased Madrid, Man Utd or Portugal fans or people who never actually watch the two play? If it's neither of those then you would just be a straight mongo.

So which one is it?
Ur the mongo who tried saying Kane is better than Ronaldo, only for CR to win a Ballon dor yet again. Move.
Shockwave_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

You said this every year, only for him to end up being in the top 3 again. Your takes are as **** as Messi and Tottenham in the UCL.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same here as in Ballon D'or 2018: this thread is even older and thus outdated too. Create a thread about Ballon D'or 2019 instead to go on in discussions. This is closed! :yes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (29)
27.88%
Spring (22)
21.15%
Autumn/Fall (28)
26.92%
Winter (18)
17.31%
I love them all equally (7)
6.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise