Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I think my teacher is a pedophile he always feels on me weird and he whispers creepily in my ear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliverHills)
    My Teacher is a pedophile and I've seen him throw young girls int eh back of his van. I tell the principal but he's all like pssssssh he has been working here for years. I've seen him make kids scream and kick them unconscious and throw them in the back. I've told the cops but his lawyer is too good. Now he gives me bad grades and he always looks down on me. How do I stop his madness
    This is not funny, at all.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Lol 😂

Sorry. 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hot
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    My Teacher is a pedophile and I've seen him throw young girls int eh back of his van. I tell the principal but he's all like pssssssh he has been working here for years. I've seen him make kids scream and kick them unconscious and throw them in the back. I've told the cops but his lawyer is too good. Now he gives me bad grades and he always looks down on me. How do I stop his madness
    Why on earth would you put this on the "advice on everyday issues" category?

ReputationRep:
    Damn boi

Does he teach chemistry?
    You two seem to be bonding quite well...
    There is a lot of chemistry between you.

ReputationRep:
    So that's your excuse for getting bad results? Oh God, if your parents are gullible enough to fall for that, i'm sure they'd give away their credit card and pin to anyone who asks nicely:curious:

Real funny. Bloody idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrillanthropist)
    Why on earth would you put this on the "advice on everyday issues" category?
    "My is a pedofile"
    Everything you need to know about the quality of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Q u a l i t y
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hello
    I think my teacher is a pedophile he always feels on me weird and he whispers creepily in my ear
    Does he turn you on? 🤔
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Aaaaaaaaand he's edited the thing.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're 7 years old or at least not more than 13/14 then he's not a pedo, he's another word...which I can't remember right now.

ReputationRep:
    10/10 troling
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You're a bit of a thundercunt OP, making accusations like that can get you in deep deep ****.

ReputationRep:
    Meh someones reported this - will probably be removed soon

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.