The Student Room Group

Yes i know, another height thread!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

I agree with the "love yourself" vibes. You don't exist for the purpose of being attractive, you exist as a person who has so much more in their life than that. Just focus on you and your happiness, and if you're really concerned about the dating aspect of it, the only people who won't be interested are the ones who are superficial about height - so you'll essentially know that if someone decides to date you, they already don't care about it anyway.
Original post by PandaCalavera
I agree with the "love yourself" vibes. You don't exist for the purpose of being attractive, you exist as a person who has so much more in their life than that. Just focus on you and your happiness, and if you're really concerned about the dating aspect of it, the only people who won't be interested are the ones who are superficial about height - so you'll essentially know that if someone decides to date you, they already don't care about it anyway.

95% of girls.
Original post by Awesome-o
95% of girls.

No way of knowing if that percentage is correct. But so what? The OP is either gonna have to be happy single or get looking for the 5%. There's no point in being unhappy about girls who won't date you because of your height so the OP may as well remember that he's worth something without a girlfriend and should look after and focus on himself until the right ones come along.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 23
Sorry for the late response.

Thanks guys and gals.
I'm 6'/182.9cm even.

I like to tell people that I'm 5'8 while I'm with my shorter friends so that the only way to correct me is to admit that they are M A N L E T S C U M

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending