Ffionthomas13
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Is anyone currently studying physiotherapy at Bristol uni and if so could you give me some interview tips/ questions required to potentially make it successful please
Matticus C
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Heya,

So when I start my physiotherapy course in January 2018, I will be making "A Day in the Life" type videos/VLOGS on my youtube channel, just to give you all a taste of what life as a physiotherapy student is like.

I have made a video on Interview Advice and Tips for Physiotherapy School!

I give loads of advice and tips to help you with YOUT interviews.

I really hope it helps you out!

My only request is that you all please share this with anyone who may find it useful

(BTW, I noticed some errors in my video initially, so I had to take it down and then RE-UPLOAD it :/ ha this is the link for the RE-UPLOAD)
Ffionthomas13
Rep:
?
omg tysm!!! Isnt southampton really strict on entry grades? Must be ddoing well

(Original post by Matticus C)
Heya,

I made a video on how to do well at your interviews for your intended physiotherapy course. I'll give you some of the tips, advice and some details on what to expect on the day.

I had interviews at Southampton and Brunel (and got places at both )

I really hope this video helps you out in your interviews. Best of luck!!!

I will be starting my Physiotherapy course at Southampton in January 2018, so I will be making 'Day in the Life' type videos. So make sure you subscribe to find out what it's like to be a physiotherapy student

Ffionthomas13
Rep:
?
Hiya, by any chance would you be able to email me your word document of all the questions you learnt prior to the interview. Im really stressing out and my interview is wednesday!!!!!!!!! hope to hear back from you soon thank you

Heya,

I made a video on how to do well at your interviews for your intended physiotherapy course. I'll give you some of the tips, advice and some details on what to expect on the day.

I had interviews at Southampton and Brunel (and got places at both )

I really hope this video helps you out in your interviews. Best of luck!!!

I will be starting my Physiotherapy course at Southampton in January 2018, so I will be making 'Day in the Life' type videos. So make sure you subscribe to find out what it's like to be a physiotherapy student

Matticus C
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ffionthomas13)
Hiya, by any chance would you be able to email me your word document of all the questions you learnt prior to the interview. Im really stressing out and my interview is wednesday!!!!!!!!! hope to hear back from you soon thank you
Yeah sure, what's your email?

I can give you all the questions, but my answers won't help you as they were specifically tailored for me.

Just remember the STARR principle and draft up your own bullet point answers. That would be the best

Good luck for your interview!
Ffionthomas13
Rep:
?
my email is [email protected]

Thank you so much i really do appreciate it!!!!!!!xx

Yeah sure, what's your email?

I can give you all the questions, but my answers won't help you as they were specifically tailored for me.

Just remember the STARR principle and draft up your own bullet point answers. That would be the best

Good luck for your interview!
abby5432
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi, I would love it if you could email me the same document! It would be so helpful as I have an interview for southampton next week! Thanks so much! [email protected]
sansabh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, would you be able to email me your documents with your questions please? I've applied and will (hopefully) have interviews and am already under pressure. I've looked some things up but I've found very few interesting questions. thank you! ps your video was very helpful as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (453)
56.55%
I don't have everything I need (348)
43.45%

Watched Threads