The Student Room Group

When people open the window on a bus in winter

Does it not really annoy anyone when you get on a bus away from the freezing outside weather , starting getting nice and warm , and then some ass gets on the bus and opens windows 😒
But.. Fresh air
Reply 2
Do you understand how water vapour works? Open the window to stop the window steaming up. I hate net seeing out at night.
Original post by YesItsMe56563
Does it not really annoy anyone when you get on a bus away from the freezing outside weather , starting getting nice and warm , and then some ass gets on the bus and opens windows 😒

Buses are ****. Especially **** in the Winter when everyone is sneezing inside a metal box. You need that window open for fresh air to circulate around.
Reply 4
Doesnt annoy me if im not affected by it
Very selfish, total disregard for other bus passengers! I would slam it shut, we all pay a fare. I'd stand up and ask who wants it open and who wants it shut then go with the majority. One word selfish!
Reply 6
...buses have...windows?
Meh, I'd just look around after opening it and see if anyone is annoyed/cold then close it again if there are any. If not, then why not feel comfortable myself?
yeah, someone did that the other day on the bus i was on that pissed me off.
Reply 9
Not as much as when im boiling alive on a bus and someone refuses to open the window.
tis fu**ing annoying
It's EXACTLY reasons such as this why I can't wait until next year to learn to drive, then hopefully get a car. :facepalm:
@Synchronise

You hit nail on the head there! This does piss me off but people letting their dogs foul and not picking it up gets me more pissed off!
getting on a school bus is the WORST cos 13 year olds think it's absolutely hilarious to open and shut them CONSTANTLY through both the summer and winter
Original post by YesItsMe56563

You know you're allowed to say something
Reply 15
But buses stink like sh1t

I'm grateful when someone opens a window
Original post by Nerry
But buses stink like sh1t

I'm grateful when someone opens a window

Not all do, I'm sat on one right now, and the smell is neutral. :indiff:

Quick Reply

Latest