The Student Room Group

Studying Photography, what uni?

Hi there!

I'm about to finish school in Germany and it's been my long dream to study in London. Since I don't live there, it's not gonna be possible for me to look at Unis, and rankings are not helping me very much with my decision.

Do you have any recommendations for me in terms of photography courses?

So far this is my list:
Ravensbourne
London College of Communication
Southampton Solent
Middlesex University

However I'm open for suggestions! I wanna take the best course out there obviously!
I have attached two of my works so you can maybe see what level I'm at and which university would fit me. I'm leaning towards fashion and portraiture but I really want to learn all kinds of ways.

Thank you for your time
Look at which.com
Reply 2
Original post by moonswooning
Look at which.com

I have, however alot of the reviews there are along the lines of "I like it here"; "good" and "good location"

I have found people post longer, personalized reviews on this site
Moved this to Art & Design for you!
Original post by Cloudstuff
Hi there!

I'm about to finish school in Germany and it's been my long dream to study in London. Since I don't live there, it's not gonna be possible for me to look at Unis, and rankings are not helping me very much with my decision.

Do you have any recommendations for me in terms of photography courses?

So far this is my list:
Ravensbourne
London College of Communication
Southampton Solent
Middlesex University

However I'm open for suggestions! I wanna take the best course out there obviously!
I have attached two of my works so you can maybe see what level I'm at and which university would fit me. I'm leaning towards fashion and portraiture but I really want to learn all kinds of ways.

Thank you for your time

Morning,

Nice to hear that you are interested in studying with us!
I am studying at Middlesex and I am having an amazing time. There is so much to get involved in, from sports, to societies, to jobs on campus!
It is a very international university an the atmosphere is extremely welcoming :smile:
BA photography at Middlesex has state-of-the art facilities and, at the end of the three years, you will be able to show your work to industry experts :smile:
There is also a lot of support for international students, from essay writing support to an orientation week!

Have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvvmw9LnXwY

Do you have any other questions?
I am happy to help you!

Have a great day
Ludovica

Quick Reply

Latest