The Student Room Group

Employee rights around holiday pay

Gunna cut a long story short, been asking for holidays all year for them to be rejected, a few weeks ago my manager told me I’ve overused my holiday entitlement which I haven’t. I’ve had 4 weeks out of 5.6. Now she’s saying that I’m gunna lose them as we’re not allowed to take holidays in December. Are they allowed to do this? She’s rejected my holidays when No one was off at the same time as when I wanted and knowing that I wouldn’t be able to take them. Each time I’ve given at least a months notice! Please help!
Reply 1
Original post by jane_masterman
Gunna cut a long story short, been asking for holidays all year for them to be rejected, a few weeks ago my manager told me I’ve overused my holiday entitlement which I haven’t. I’ve had 4 weeks out of 5.6. Now she’s saying that I’m gunna lose them as we’re not allowed to take holidays in December. Are they allowed to do this? She’s rejected my holidays when No one was off at the same time as when I wanted and knowing that I wouldn’t be able to take them. Each time I’ve given at least a months notice! Please help!

Speak to your HR department

Quick Reply