What is a BAD secret santa gift? Watch

Blackmanblues
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey all,

Having a secret santa at my work. Got someone in the office that's well known for being quite scummy, cheating on 2-3 girls at the same time, and overly arrogant/confident about himself.

I want to get him something kinda embarrassing, and the only thing i can think of so far is a 'I <3 Myself' mug..

Any ideas?
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Blackmanblues)
Hey all,

Having a secret santa at my work. Got someone in the office that's well known for being quite scummy, cheating on 2-3 girls at the same time, and overly arrogant/confident about himself.

I want to get him something kinda embarrassing, and the only thing i can think of so far is a 'I <3 Myself' mug..

Any ideas?
Fresh turd in a box?

Dysf(x)al
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey all,

Any ideas?
Sticking to the mug theme, "ICK" and "UNT" mugs (with "D"s and "C"s for handles respectively) could work.
Dysf(x)al
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by uberteknik)
Fresh turd in a box?
This is when the OP wishes Cards Against Humanity still sold the "Bull**** box"
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A lump of coal.
whatashame3
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TheMindGarage)
Sticking to the mug theme, "ICK" and "UNT" mugs (with "D"s and "C"s for handles respectively) could work.
This ^^^
Yessss

Hey all,

Any ideas?

Also, look for those cushions in which you can write a secret message on it and they are only revealed when you swipe your hands down them. So it can look like an innocent pillow until BOOM they slide their hand down and realise it says "f*** you Dave" or whatever his name is...
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2012/02...73/GC_Vday.jpg
Nerry
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
a pregnancy test with a pink line on it and a message saying 'you're gonna be a daddy'
RockyDennis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A vibrator.

A letterbomb.
abhinair3004
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey all,

Any ideas?
A positive pregnancy test. It'll **** him up.
It's going to be terribly hard for you to find one so find a prank pregnancy test
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Smallpox .
Blackmanblues
Rep:
?
(Original post by abhinair3004)
A positive pregnancy test. It'll **** him up.
It's going to be terribly hard for you to find one so find a prank pregnancy test
(Original post by whatashame3)
This ^^^
Yessss

Also, look for those cushions in which you can write a secret message on it and they are only revealed when you swipe your hands down them. So it can look like an innocent pillow until BOOM they slide their hand down and realise it says "f*** you Dave" or whatever his name is...
Loving these ideas!!
Nerry
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Loving these ideas!!
Oiiiii, I said the pregnancy test thing first, where the hell is my appreciation?!!!
Blackmanblues
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nerry)
Oiiiii, I said the pregnancy test thing first, where the hell is my appreciation?!!!

Crap.. Hang on
Blackmanblues
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nerry)
a pregnancy test with a pink line on it and a message saying 'you're gonna be a daddy'
Loving this idea!! Thinking of using this one

Thanks so much
Nerry
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Thanks so much
yaaayyyy!!!
LlamaLikeEllie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey all,

Any ideas?
One of those joke scratch card things which makes it look like you've won a million pounds
Pretty Flako
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Thanks so much
That's a dumb idea. If he's arrogant why do you think he'll care? you need something that undermines his ego.
IDOZ
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Something that has a Christmas theme

Get him a Christmas themed item, it means that it is useless and he dosen't care about it for the rest of the year and by the time next Christmas comes around, he's forgoten about it!
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey all,

Any ideas?
A vibrator and jar of petroleum jelly, both from Poundland.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (47)
23.74%
My career doesn't need one (27)
13.64%
I'm sick of studying (42)
21.21%
I can't find a course I want to do (5)
2.53%
I don't know enough about them (13)
6.57%
Nothing, I'm going to do it! (64)
32.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise