The Student Room Group

Girlfriend Has Tinder - Do I Bring It Up?

So I've been with my girlfriend for about a month, and I still see the Tinder app on her phone. I know she was using it before our relationship so I know she hasn't downloaded it since. However, it seems strange to me how she still has it.

I know it's one of those apps to easily forget about, but she has it right next to her Facebook app, so she must see it. I want to bring it up, but not sure how. I'm not sure whether it's the fear that she is using it, but it just makes me uncomfortable.

What would you do?

Scroll to see replies

Put 2 and 2 together and what do you get?
Reply 2
Ask her if she's still got tinder and if she denies it then shes using it
Reply 3
Well, she might just not not have bothered to uninstall it but if it is really bothering you then you could bring it up casually!
JUst ask her if she’s using it!
yeah if it's bothering you, just ask about it. (i definitely would if my boyfriend did). just remember to say your opinion in a respectful way, you don't want any arguments on the topic! (something i need to improve on)

good luck (:
Hmmmmmmm, ask around if any of your mates use it and see if she comes up or matches with them? This may give you a better answer.
Reply 7
You've only been together a month which can still be 'seeing' eachother territory. Wait until a close moment and ask if she's your gf.
Reply 8
make her delete it, don't sit there and be a cuck
I'm sure lots of guys she spends time with have ''brought it up''
Reply 10
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
I'm sure lots of guys she spends time with have ''brought it up''

lmao

:laugh:
Maybe she doesn't think the two of you is as big a thing as you think it is.
Original post by ANM775
lmao

:laugh:

I really can't understand what is wrong with everyone else on this thread. ''It's only been a month so it's not really cheating''

Grow some balls god damn it :angry:
I'd just say to her "When are you gonna delete the Tinder app off your phone, anyhow?" and see how she reacts.
Original post by Anonymous
Put 2 and 2 together and what do you get?

shes probably just doing what most men do - keeping her options open (sorry!)
Original post by Zarek
You've only been together a month which can still be 'seeing' eachother territory.

They haven't been dating for a month, they've been together (in a presumably exclusive relationship) for a month - slight difference...
Bring it up that girl is trying to have sex without you bro don’t let it happen straight facts
Just casually ask her 'whaat you haven't deleted tinder yet! should I be offended?' she probably just hasn't bothered to delete it or doesn't know how
Does she keep swiping when she's with you? If not, relax, she's just keeping an open mind for now. A month is nothing. Do you imagine you've been together for years?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending