The Student Room Group

How much are you going to revise during the christmas holidays?

I'm in year 12 and I'm planning to do (realistically) 4-6 hours a day, but predominantly my revision will be based around my EPQ work, and maths questions- a lot of maths, and bio/chem questions- no notes- just questions. :smile:

What about you? :h:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

anyone?
I am going to revise for 12 h a day . I know it’s excesive but I cannot learn in short hours I need Constant repetition :smile: mainly revsing chemistry and biology since I find maths quite easy .
Original post by AestheticMedic
I am going to revise for 12 h a day . I know it’s excesive but I cannot learn in short hours I need Constant repetition :smile: mainly revsing chemistry and biology since I find maths quite easy .

:s-smilie:
Original post by TSR69
I'm in year 12 and I'm planning to do (realistically) 4-6 hours a day, but predominantly my revision will be based around my EPQ work, and maths questions- a lot of maths, and bio/chem questions- no notes- just questions. :smile:

alot :frown:
Original post by TSR69

I plan to do at least 8 hrs a day on average (I'm final yr Uni student though)
Original post by TSR69

Probs not a lot as I don't have any exams coming up, so just going over stuff really :smile:
Original post by TSR69
:s-smilie:

Lol . The important thing is that I enjoy studying so is fine . I need the A*s
Got so much to do
Original post by AestheticMedic

Remember to have a break too! Don't want to burn out before you even go back to school- there's another long term ahead. Do some by all means but you'll ultimately do better if you're well rested and Willbe able to keep going for longer too.

And I'm first year uni but my intention is to just do bits until actually after christmas and catch up with what I've missed etc, and then ramp it up until after my exams. Then a short break before the start of term end of January :smile:
I’m year 12 too but I’m going to try and fit in at least a few hours revision each day apart from Christmas Eve , Christmas Day and New Years Eve and New Year’s Day :smile:
Original post by furryface12
Remember to have a break too! Don't want to burn out before you even go back to school- there's another long term ahead. Do some by all means but you'll ultimately do better if you're well rested and Willbe able to keep going for longer too.

And I'm first year uni but my intention is to just do bits until actually after christmas and catch up with what I've missed etc, and then ramp it up until after my exams. Then a short break before the start of term end of January :smile:

Thanks . I do have breaks that last about 30m so I don’t go crazy.
I think of studying as a hobby so I keep it up for longer than others :wink: qgain thank you for the advice
Probably 25 hours a day.
Like loads as Jan exam are in 4 weeks , I'll pass all of them but I still have to do well in all of them :biggrin:
Not A level but uni, planning to do 4 hours a day.
I struggle to revise more than 2 or so hours at a time. I just get bored and need something a tad more mentally stimulating to do for a bit. :biggrin: I do start revising for exams about 4 weeks in advance though, so by the time exams come around, I've pretty much covered all the content.
In year 13 and I just can't seem to revise for longer than half an hour. I get distracted way too easily :frown: any advice?
A lot :redface:
My first uni exam is in January and I literally know nothing :frown: I hate psychology
Original post by TSR69

Ngl I’m Year 12 but not really planning to do any XD Will probably start my EPQ (I’m doing it over 18 months) and I’ll have to do notes for any end-of-topic tests coming up after Christmas, but that’s really it
Probably not a lot since im finishing up on my mocks. Why would you do 12hours a day on a Christmas holiday thats really depressing

Quick Reply

Latest