The Student Room Group

Do i go for her

I am currently in 6th form. I like this girl and she used to like one of my friends but he rejected her and said she was a psycho. She then went out with this other boy for about a month but they just ended that relationship and has gone a bit psycho again. She asked me recently to go for a walk but then she said she had work. Now she told me she was talking to someone out of school but didn't give a name. When we are together we flirt a lot. What should I do?
You.....ahhh, such sad state to be in. She is prolly leading ye on as a backup (more likely since she moved on and ended that new relationship quite fast as well). If you do get in a relationship with her, don't have too high expectations of it lasting long but I could be totally wrong here.
Original post by m6969
I am currently in 6th form. I like this girl and she used to like one of my friends but he rejected her and said she was a psycho. She then went out with this other boy for about a month but they just ended that relationship and has gone a bit psycho again. She asked me recently to go for a walk but then she said she had work. Now she told me she was talking to someone out of school but didn't give a name. When we are together we flirt a lot. What should I do?

why would you want to go for someone who is known for their "psychotic behavior", however if you don't actually have any first hand experience of her being one you should go for it lol i'm never the type to trust people's opinions. Just see for yourself, what's the worst thing that could happen? She kills you?...
Defo don't go for it if more than one person has said she's a bit psycho :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending